Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

Going to Target!
happy video games GIF by Target

5 Likes

I mean, Santa’s magic. Without Santa magic, how would he get down the chimney that’s not fit for human passage in the first place? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

β€œWe had to prioritize the safety of our teams,” Cornell said. β€œAnd I knew personally this was not going to be well received. But we had to prioritize the safety of the team.”

I mean, I get that, but way to tell the domestic terrorists that all they have to do to get their way with your company is be domestic terrorists.

7 Likes

They’ll say anything to prevent accessibility.

8 Likes

Looks like I’m buying more nutcrackers after all.

7 Likes

Hell Yeah Yes GIF

That’s the most woke thing in all of history… I mean, we know what kind of nuts that thing is gonna crack, right?

3 Likes

The Washington Post has released pictures online from mass shootings from the Uvalde school shooting; Dayton; Pittsburg; the theater shooting in Aurora; the church shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas and the shooting at the music festival in Las Vegas.

The pictures are very hard to look at so you have been warned and they are still somehow up on r/pics on reddit (final warning about how graphic they are: reddit link & WaPo link with more photos than the reddit post had)

1 Like

Gonna respectfully pass on that. I have enough nightmares in my head.

16 Likes

You are not the sort of person who should be made to look at it.

10 Likes

crushing the patriarchy, Min?
[big wink :wink: and /S].

cool.
carry on!

5 Likes

christmas fox GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

10 Likes

Please go do this! It is easy to comment on the rule change that would gut the schedule F executive order by Trump to allow career bureaucrats to be replaced by party loyalists
Full explanation:

The comment period ends today.

7 Likes
2 Likes

It’s not just the pictures, it’s the testimony from survivors.

I cried when I read that article.

3 Likes
3 Likes

If you really feel that reading and voting are detrimental to your positions, you should probably rethink your positions!

13 Likes
3 Likes

Anonymous, eh?

Brand Lights GIF by Roofr

:thinking: Wish there was a way to give those donors the attention they deserve.

11 Likes

Saw that yesterday, and forgot post it;

It can’t be said enough - READING AND VOTING ARE β€œA THREAT” TO THE GOP.

Don’t even get me started on the concern troll’s worry that young women who read P!nk’s banned books or listen to Taylor’s songs β€œwill have a hard time finding husbands…” as if that should be their primary motivating force in life.

:rage:

12 Likes

Good piece. Maybe my favorite part:

At no point was anyone censored or punished for their speech. That is, until the professor was relieved of his teaching duties. Perhaps you think the professor behaved in an unprofessional way. I’d be inclined to agree. As a general rule, we faculty should not pontificate about issues not relevant to the topic of our class. On the other hand, we are often asked to acknowledge events that are happening on campus, and respond to student questions. His language is certainly insulting, but less insulting than, for example, telling people that their gender identity is not real. And the explicit purpose of the Potemkin Wall is to mock β€œmicroagressions” and β€œsafe spaces” according to YAF. But as soon as a insult is directed their way, they flop like an Italian soccer player experiencing minimal contact in the penalty area.

14 Likes