Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

BlackPink is all female and has quite the following, though.

Kpop stans have already proven themselves worthy allies IMOโ€ฆ

9 Likes

Utah Bans D.E.I. Programs, Joining Other States

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/01/us/states-anti-dei-laws-utah.html

https://archive.ph/JzHa2

1 Like

Well, fuck them with desiccated cactus skeletons. Sideways.

4 Likes

GOP in Georgia making it more difficult to fight โ€œCop Cityโ€ (and attempting to criminalize protests in general):

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s not how youโ€™re supposed to think about the children; assholes.

8 Likes

10 Likes

To be fair, the largely democratic city government isnโ€™t really helpingโ€ฆ City hall and at least some of the city council keeps doubling down on their backing for it. Itโ€™s a really power vs. the people kind of situation going on. Of course, the assholes who run the legislature arenโ€™t fucking helpingโ€ฆ

Marc Maron Rage GIF by IFC

6 Likes

Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) recently appeared at the summit of the anti-LGBTQ+ hate group alongside Jonathan Cahn, a pastor who blames ancient gods and โ€œdemonsโ€ for furthering the LGBTQ+ rights movement. The menโ€™s appearance coincided with a report detailing Johnsonโ€™s links to Christian dominionism, a movement that sees the U.S. as a Christian nation that must be governed by Biblical law.

Johnson and Cahn both attended the Family Research Councilโ€™s (FRC) National Gathering for Prayer and Repentance on Wednesday, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SLPC) reported. FRC is an SPLC designated hate group.

I know the pastor is being hatefulโ€ฆ

The pastor said the Stonewall Riots opened a portal to another realm, allowing a pagan god to come back to Earth and cause a sexual revolutionโ€ฆ

but I find his quotes something to celebrate.

Welcome back Inanna!!!

6 Likes

Not the late night Jimmy I expected to go for the jugular but okay

โ€œIโ€™m not sure Trump has more committed fans, but he definitely has more fans who have been committed,โ€ Fallon snapped.

In terms of those committed to prison for rioting at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, after being egged on by Trump, Fallon definitely has a point.

Two-thirds of the approximately 750 people sentenced over the riot have received time behind bars, The Associated Press reported early last month.

Fallon then pivoted to a bit in which he compared Swift and Trump. Swift, he said, is โ€œgreat at hiding Easter eggs in her songs.โ€ Trump, he countered, is โ€œterrible at hiding classified documents in his homes.โ€

6 Likes

When did you finally come around Jimmy?

Jimmy Fallon Hair GIF

5 Likes

The increasingly toxic and stupid attitude towards celebrities by the right might have been the thing to finally set off Fallon

3 Likes

God, even in that GIF you can see the seething anger barely contained under the surface of Trumpโ€™s attempt at affability.

3 Likes

He objected when the face eating leopard party looked at his face. Before that it was all fun and games!

2 Likes

I havenโ€™t watched Fallenโ€™s drivel since that hair brained episode.

1 Like

Iโ€™m pretty sure I heard that exact same joke on either Colbert or Seth Meyers earlier this week.

No forgiveness for helping normalize that orange fuck for easy ratings.

1 Like

It was Colbert. โ€œIn fairness at least 500 Trump fans have been committed - to jailโ€

3 Likes
2 Likes

Maybe stop being fascholes.

7 Likes