Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

Isnโ€™t that the sort of threat the FBI takes very seriously?

Very kind of the poster to include the unblurred license plate, to make it easy for them to investigate.

Also: 1428? Yeah, so subtle.

10 Likes

Yeah, the Secret Service should definitely pay that guy a visit.

7 Likes

i gotta wonder. is that custom made? or is there somewhere you can buy that off the shelf?

( iโ€™d think itโ€™d be easier to fake the photo than to print that, but i dont know how that sort of thing works. )

1 Like

As with everything else, itโ€™s on Amazon

1 Like

Yes, but did he ever write a dedication that sounded kind of similar to another dedication? Thatโ€™s what people really care about, you know. :face_exhaling:

3 Likes

Perfect Gift Idea for Anniversary, Wedding, Motherโ€™s Day, Fatherโ€™s Day, Graduation, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Yearโ€™s Day. Makes a great Housewarming Gift, Wedding Gift, New Homeowner Gift, Birthday Gift, and more.

Department | Mens

yours for only 59.99

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah, that sure showed those lizard people whoโ€™s boss

2 Likes

Holy hell. This adds some additonal background:

In an unsuccessful lawsuit he filed in 2022 against the federal Department of Education, Mohn claimed that he was fraudulently induced to borrow money to pay for his Pennsylvania State University education. Mohn contended that he was unable to secure a job because he was viewed as โ€œan overeducated white male,โ€ adding that he was victimized by affirmative action policies.

Sure, buddy. Thatโ€™s the reason nobody wanted to hire you.

3 Likes

Gift link courtesy of https://www.wonkette.com

The GOP make me ill

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

This is such a baffling move on MAGAโ€™s part considering Swift has shared barely a peep about her political views, let alone involved herself in the 2024 campaign. Theyโ€™re taking a hugely popular and influential public figure and all but forcing her to side against them instead of remaining neutral.

7 Likes

Tay Tay has way more fans than 45 does, and they skew younger too.

This was not a wise move.

9 Likes

โ€ฆand hilarious.

3 Likes

Generally, I donโ€™t give a happy fuck about sportsball or the superbowel, but now I actively hope the Chiefs win, just to make haters go apoplectic.

And I say that as someone who lives in the Bay Area.

9 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

Wonโ€™t say where he stands on slavery??? Holy shit, we really are in the upside down now, arenโ€™t we?

9 Likes

They wonโ€™t, because the root of harassing Taylor Swift is misogyny, but I do wish the the GOP would try for BTS next.

Bts GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

9 Likes