Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

1 Like

Another member of the anti-squadโ€ฆ

4 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

To be fair, the Bible talks about gold idolsโ€ฆโ€ฆoh.

3 Likes

Like the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants is to the X-Men or the Injustice League is to Supermanโ€™s crew?

4 Likes

Yep. Only far less competent and somehow more evilโ€ฆ

9 Likes

Yeah, I get the feeling Lex Luther would say, โ€œHey, donโ€™t lump me in with those assholes!โ€

7 Likes

During the 2016 campaign I couldnโ€™t stop thinking about how in the comics Lex Luthor divested himself from his business interests before running for President in order to avoid any conflicts of interest.

Even a cartoon supervillain has higher ethical standards than todayโ€™s GOP.

17 Likes
1 Like

angry hate GIF

8 Likes

I wonder if statues of gay confederate soldiers would do the trick for allowing the removal of statues

3 Likes

The anti-trans, anti-gay and book banning bills didnโ€™t do it for you?

5 Likes

โ€œWe should add to our history, not subtract from it.โ€

Good idea! Letโ€™s put up statues honoring the veterans of the Martian Invasion of 1938.

2 Likes

Rufo is a racist shithead with ties to organizations that are racist?

Mike Yard K GIF by The Nightly Show

WTFโ€ฆ

The Guardian emailed Rufo with questions on his apparent endorsement of Aporia, and how he reconciled that with his professed โ€œcolorblindnessโ€. He did not respond directly to any questions put to him but instead made a crude sexual insult to a Guardian reporter.

2 Likes

Only the best people :rofl:

Some attendees woke up to find their car tires slashed outside a hotel theyโ€™d been staying at, one of the convoyโ€™s streamers said, WIRED reported.

To add to the chaos, WIRED reported that there was even a last-minute scramble to find a meeting point after the original locationโ€™s owners said the convoy would not be able to gather there.

The group met in a parking lot in Norfolk, Virginia, where around 20 vehicles gathered. This was a far cry from the numbers the group had been calling for, according to video footage reviewed by WIRED.

The magazine said that Craig Hudgins, one of the organizers, held out hope and claimed without evidence that โ€œ40,000 truckers from all over the country and Canadaโ€ would soon be joining.

7 Likes

Yup, right on par. Racist, sexist, Iโ€™m gonna guess homophobic and transphobic as well. They really only have one playbook.

6 Likes

My protestors are from Canada. You wouldnโ€™t know them.

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1afmktx/spotted_in_arbys_parking_lot/

2 Likes

Parking job checks out with exactly the kind of person I imagine would have something like that on their vehicle.

10 Likes