Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

Here we go again.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Nice try to shift the blame FreedomWorks. The GOP’s ideological realignment β€œtowards Trump” is just the shift you started with the Tea Party settling in, you dumb fucks did this to yourselves.
Pity you aren’t the only ones paying the price.

11 Likes

The guilty plea paves the way for Clendaniel to now provide cooperation with federal authorities against Russell – who was incarcerated when the two first met, stemming from a 2018 conviction related to his possession of an unregistered destructive device.

So there is that. The funny thing, to me, at least, is the assumption underlying this is that, because this is a majority Black city, it will devolve into chaos. Like, a white-majority city, never would do such a thing. I would hope this would not happen, but we have seen it often enough. But not because the citizens are Black, for the luvva Pete…

13 Likes

Shit. Totally needed for varmints on the ranch.

9 Likes

β€œThat’s not a rifle, it’s a small canon!”

8 Likes
8 Likes

Who the hell does he think he is? DJT has that role all sewed up!

9 Likes

Seriously. Stay in your lane! No, really…

14 Likes

I See You Hunks GIF by giphystudios2021

11 Likes

DOJ Press release:

Docket

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67617207/united-states-v-kandula/

Is this an attempt to downplay any intended political significance?

3 Likes
9 Likes

My first thought was that an American fascist provocateur named β€œJohn Keeperman” feels a bit too on-the-noseβ€”does he have a friend named β€œDennis Proudboyd?”

Then I saw the graphic of books from his publishing house and I couldn’t get over the fact that they left an empty image placeholder frame on one of their book’s covers…

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 3.04.36 PM

8 Likes

Backpassage Press sounds like Chuck Tingle’s publisher. :rofl:

13 Likes

That Man’s World man would fit right in too. Er, so to speak.

12 Likes
8 Likes

Yep, a real quality publisher there, for sure…

Except, you know, old Chuck would never be associated with such trash. Only inclusive, anti-racist butt-poundings in his books.

12 Likes
10 Likes

Oh, wow. That’s gotta hurt comin’ from the Mooch.

Jake Johnson Pain GIF by New Girl

7 Likes

Valentina Gomez is seen jogging through the heavily LGBTQ Soulard district in St. Louis, according to the Advocate, as she spews her homophobia.

β€œIn America you can be anything you want, so don’t be weak and gay,” she said in the clip posted to X on Sunday. β€œStay fucking hard.” The video then cuts to a photo of her with a gun.

12 Likes