Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

Shakeup in Kanyeland as he transitions away from goons onto gooners

7 Likes

That guy doesn’t leave a meal ticket unless it’s imploding.

9 Likes

And again.

9 Likes

so don’t be weak and gay

Says the person who needs a bullet proof vest to go jogging.

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

16 Likes

Well - those gay militias have been shooting up politicians everywhere!

10 Likes
11 Likes

What a snowflake.

Snowflake Dont You Say That GIF

9 Likes

You guys remember the GOP, I’m not a witch lady… good times…

compared to now, I mean…

7 Likes

Fuck off Mittens. Pardoning Nixon is what got us into this mess.

22 Likes

I’d have pardoned President Trump. Why? Well, because it makes me, President Biden, the big guy and the person I pardoned the little guy.

Dick-swinging contests are more important than the rule of law. It’s in the constitution. /s

And, frankly, the country doesn’t want to have to go through prosecuting a former president.

You don’t speak for the country, dipshit.

16 Likes

He’s almost there. We didn’t want to have to go through having a criminal President, but since we did we really need to see the process through.

16 Likes

I read it and immediate thought the same thing: ol’ Mitt can fuck right off. All the way, forever, far far off. Right off.

I wonder why he said this, now, and what’s behind his idiotic stance on accountability in gummint. Because I doubt that the mere contents of his public statements constitute the only reason.

Is it possible that this genius is somehow ok with… oh… I dunno… TFG selling classified and top secret info to the highest bidders? and all the rest of TFG bs?

I. Can’t. Even.

18 Likes

Reverting to his default programming, where rule #1 is: Rich White Guys do NOT Face Consequences.

14 Likes

But Republican legislators continued to express doubt that someone would get in legal trouble for masking because of health concerns, saying law enforcement and prosecutors would use discretion on whether to charge someone.

Yeah, that’ll work well. Fuckin’ a…

18 Likes

:thinking: He’s afraid the MAGA mob might harrass him and ruin his retirement. I expect more cowardly signaling of support for 45 from other GOP pols fleeing their sinking ship, too. I hope it fails and they face consequences… from both sides.

10 Likes

Probably?
But I doubt that all MAGAs can be reasoned with, or somehow be convinced to behave decently if they have unaddressed perceived grievances. Stochastic terrorism and all that.

With the kind of wealth he’s apparently got, you’d think he’d be able to buy plenty of privacy and a cushy retirement somehow.

8 Likes

Fixed that for them.

12 Likes
11 Likes
21 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ. It’s not enough that they let a convicted murderer go free because he shot someone they don’t like, they even had to make a show of restoring his right to own a firearm to ensure he can do it again.

ETA: I’m seeing this story everywhere now and almost every outlet makes a point of describing Daniel Perry as “a US Army sergeant” whereas his victim Garett Foster was just “a Black Lives Matter protester” even though Foster was also a military veteran who worked as a mechanic for the Air Force. Doesn’t matter: the white killer is the patriot and the Black murder victim who supported Black lives was a troublemaker.

ETA 2: Correction, Foster wasn’t Black

21 Likes