Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

Does it raise questions, Helmore, or does it give very obvious answers about it? :unamused:

16 Likes

referring to an anonymously sourced report that the former president had gone into a secure bunker at the White House at the height of the racial justice protests prompted by a Minneapolis police officer’s murder of George Floyd.

Diaper Don wanted someone executed for that leak? Hmph, of course he did.

9 Likes

Nothing makes me wish I had absolutely zero scruples than seeing the dumbass overpriced nonsense that Trump voters will buy simply because someone calls it β€œnot woke” or markets it to them in some other capacity. My God, they will truly buy anything, and often for six times the cost. Food buckets, supplements, beer, gold coins … who the hell knows what else? I could be a chamillionaire by now, but I just have too much shame to come out with Trumpy laundry detergent.

Attendees at this weekend’s Turning Point USA conference were encouraged to quench their unending thirst with Freedom2o water, a water that isn’t β€œwoke.” You know, because water sold in plastic bottles is very infamously β€œwoke.”

This non-woke water will only cost you $21, which is only about $4 more than twice as much Evian will cost you (and $16 more than if you bought a 12 pack of Poland Spring). Freedom, clearly, isn’t free!

*emphasis mine

Grifters Grifters Gotta Grift GIF - Grifters Grifters Gotta Grift Grifters Got To Grift GIFs

13 Likes

Anti-woke- because they left the lead in.

14 Likes

β€œnow with 20% more PFAS!”

12 Likes
8 Likes

Harassing Democrats for…reasons:

12 Likes

5 Likes

The asshole couldn’t even apologize correctly.

Morrissey later apologized to Carroll during a subsequent meeting and claimed that she didn’t know the bag belonged to him.

She did it several times for months on end. Even if she hadn’t known whose bag it was (an obvious lie) how would harassing a stranger make it better?

11 Likes

It was a youthful indiscretion- she’s only 67.

8 Likes

Im Old Season 1 GIF by Freeform

8 Likes

FTFY.

8 Likes

Obligs:

15 Likes

Not a repeat of Louisiana, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Montana from three days ago.

Extended to include:

Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia and West Virginia.

12 Likes

Federal law no longer applies.

The law & order party, my Aunt Fanny. (Yes, I’m old.)

9 Likes
10 Likes

I have to imagine that, at long last, that is the bridge too far.

8 Likes

Really? My imagination isn’t powerful enough to imagine a CEO who isn’t a blustering coward with pretensions of adequacy and a fragile god complex.

7 Likes
12 Likes

I have not read the law in question, but does anything in the law state that the poster must be displayed with the text facing into the classroom as opposed to facing the wall? Maybe the back of the poster could be printed with the American flag or the text of the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and/or Bill of Rights?

10 Likes