Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

4 Likes
4 Likes

Screenshot_20231210_212621_Brave

2 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes
4 Likes

She’s been with Project Veritas since 2009, and she’s just figuring this out now? :roll_eyes:

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Hannah%20Giles

8 Likes

Right. She’s just trying to save face, maintain some dignity.

As if she had any dignity at all when she first joined that hive of scumbags.

gone christmas GIF

8 Likes

I wonder how much β€œratfucking” came up during her job interview? 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%?

Yeah, 100%.

4 Likes

Dignity… :astonished: :laughing: :rofl: :exploding_head:

O’Keefe is now well known as the young man who dressed up as a pimp with a colleague, Townhall.com blogger Hannah Giles, who was dressed like a prostitute. The pair traveled around the country, seeking advice from ACORN workers about how to hide prostitution money for tax purposes.

7 Likes

Indeed.

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Fnatic

6 Likes

Looks like Marge is calling the shots in the House…

4 Likes

https://archive.ph/OP4ZA

Sov cit

4 Likes
7 Likes

Idiot. It rolls of the tongue more easily.

12 Likes

It really does stink of so cit. What a precarious house of cards that attorney has built on an positively ancient foundation.
He had to each back to a different country and 1217?

the provisions of the Charter of the Forest β€” issued in 1217 by King Henry III β€” were transferred by common law to the United States when it declared independence from England

Pretty sure it doesn’t work like that. The common law is the law because it is common. In other words, routinely used and upheld through the case law.
I’m sure if there was anything positive to be found about that charter applying to the US post independence, he would have used it.
We do have a British based common-law system but only in the sense that certain common-law concepts originally from the UK have been perpetuated through the centuries via case after case in the US judicial system. And changed thru those cases! There is a host of UK common law, and specifically British common law, that the US has either explicitly rejected or permitted to lapse into history. Like the whole set surrounding the monarchy

8 Likes
10 Likes

Mike Johnson is a POS…

4 Likes

GOP on the hill: We need transparency about this whole Hunter Biden thing.

Hunter: Good idea. I’m willing to get a few things off of my chest so why not make the hearing public. I’m hear right on your front steps and willing to take questions.

(sorry for this old ass meme but my God isn’t so on point with how the GOP has been getting egg on their face recently)

10 Likes

A bunch of important people there just got or is soon gonna be fired

2 Likes

meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

elevating Porter Berry, a longtime producer who has worked closely with Sean Hannity, to president of Fox News Digital and Editor-In-Chief.

Anyone who’s worked with Hannity sure isn’t going to change anything.

7 Likes