Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

Speaking of…

15 Likes

It’s only a matter of time before they try to connect it to the holiday designs on Starbucks cups

6 Likes

“Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve.“

Though Alex Jones may have been born with the face he deserves.

12 Likes

His words helped inspire racist mass shooters in Buffalo and El Paso.

And Pittsburgh.

11 Likes
10 Likes

“As such, Plaintiffs’ religious freedoms, as guaranteed under the First Amendment, are not infringed,” it says.

Under the First Amendment, why is a religious group receiving public funding?

Yo! Calling the Fellowship of Satanic Athletes!

7 Likes

Because everyone knows that the first only protects certain christians, not all of us… /s

7 Likes

from

from

11 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

Last night Teamsters president Sean O’Brien gave a speech to the Republican National Convention, praising Donald Trump and JD Vance as they looked on and clapped. Let’s give O’Brien the benefit of the doubt and say that he is genuinely looking for a way out of the two-party trap I described above, and genuinely believes that building bridges with Republicans will benefit his members. If those things are true, he is dumb. Alternately he is cold-blooded and dishonest and willing to sell out the entire working class in order to try to strike a deal that benefits his own members (a calculation that, I promise, will not work out). Those who make deals with the devil shouldn’t cry when the devil turns out to be a liar.

Someone else getting in line to get their face eaten.

14 Likes
9 Likes

Police from Ohio visiting Milwaukee to provide “extra security” for the RNC shot and killed a homeless man one mile outside of the RNC security zone.

12 Likes

i am reminded of a Willie Nelson song that reflects this gun-toting, bullshit revenge trip these muthafkkers are on:

An’ he saddled his pony
An he went for a ride
It was the time of the preacher in the year of 01
Now the lesson is over and the killin’s begun

It was the time of the preacher in the year of 01
An’ just when you think it’s all over, it’s only begun

9 Likes

I was thinking about that album just yesterday. A “theme” album, and definitely not a bad one.

6 Likes

Well let’s check in on Texas’ infrastructure and gun laws at the same time

9 Likes
9 Likes

Come On Cooking GIF by The Bear

What’s the point? White collar criminals shouldn’t go to prison? Gee I wonder what her parents have in common with the gOp nominee.

10 Likes

now they can go state to state killing people apparently. and they shouldn’t have even been there. :confused:

i’m glad the reporter added the local aclu’s statement

“More than 4,000 additional law enforcement officials are in Milwaukee for the RNC, and we’ve long feared how this heavy police presence could increase the risk of deadly police encounters, especially by out-of-state officers who don’t know and aren’t accountable to our community. We offer our condolences to the friends and family of the person killed.”

9 Likes

It’s a good statement. Police without accountability, eliminating perceived enemies of the state, will be a feature of the administration if Trump wins. He’s made that clear.

7 Likes