Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

Sounds like whoever it was missed. Which is worse, a dead martyr or a survivor? :confused:

Edits: I kept messing up the link.
Gentle reminder: wishing death on someone is against the community guidelines. So maybe keep it internal

9 Likes

Expected to survive? They nicked his ear. Geez, what a snowflake.

And it looks like he was too afraid to get up, or unable. Took about 5 people to physically get him on his feet.

10 Likes

12 Likes

Not sure. I bet the secret service agents risking their lives to act as shields just loved how he had to do a power pose once they got him up /s

Edit: it seemed like it took a long time to get him up and out of there

7 Likes

It’s possible he broke something or was otherwise injured when he dove to the ground or from the resulting Secret Service dog pile. He looked like he was limping pretty badly when they were dragging him away. If that turns out to be the case, hopefully that means any future comments about Biden’s frailty can be put to rest.

7 Likes

Sadly, I’ve seen quite a few examples (news footage) of assassination attempts and normally the Secret Service have the person out of there in a matter of seconds. It could be that they felt the podium offered some shelter, and/or they were getting signals on their ear pieces to wait for some reason.

7 Likes

Someone somewhere is already screen printing ■■■■■’s bloodied face onto T-shirts and flags.

8 Likes

But not the lost and disoriented expression he had 10 seconds before that. It is understandable to be disoriented after you think you got shot and he is old. Going down like that had to hurt. Not that I have the least bit of sympathy. Trump, the judges he appointed, and his party are absolutely responsible for the proliferation of guns
But if it was Biden, that expression would be the only one on every news site.

8 Likes
7 Likes

More like Melania Trump didn’t want to speak at the Republican National Convention, right?

6 Likes

thread

5 Likes

Stephen Miller even looks like Joe Goebbels.

3 Likes

And he’s only 38. Amazing how much hate ages you.

(Come to think of it, Goebbels was pretty young too…)

5 Likes

Conservative youtube and reddit are still having a meltdown about the assassination attempt

5 Likes

Well, there was little danger of being splattered with brains, on-stage and off-stage.

1 Like

full article in thread

10 Likes
13 Likes

Hopefully the feds appeal and the 11th circuit not only slaps Cannon down but reassigns the case.
Some sanctions from the federal judicial ethics body for the 11th circuit would also be good

14 Likes

From the quote:

My friend’s mom was right next to the guy who got killed. She is still freaking the fuck out over what she experienced. It’ll probably take her years to recover from and deal with what she went through, if she ever does.

Funny how they never feel this way when children are mowed down, or concert-goers, or LGBTQIA+ people just trying to have a nice time in a public venue.

And I’ll bet no one will be going on air to rant about how they’re lying that it even happened.

20 Likes
9 Likes