Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

13 Likes

I do not believe them.

13 Likes

β€œCritics have accused (Blakeman) of creating, with little notice or explanation, an unsanctioned militia answering only to him,” Kilgannon reports in an article published on July 11. β€œThey called the move especially dangerous amid heightened fears of political violence, and as Mr. Trump promulgates plans for mass deportations and quashing dissent.”

10 Likes
8 Likes

Man plotted electrical substation attack to advance white supremacist views, prosecutors say

The 18-year-old also discussed various β€œstrategies for terrorist attacks, including rocket and explosives attacks against synagogues,” authorities said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/12/man-plotted-electrical-substation-attack-to-advance-white-supremacist-views-prosecutors-say-00167766

11 Likes
14 Likes

the only thing I believe is that maybe HF doesn’t have anything to hide that is any worse than what they’ve already published themselves.

2 Likes

I usually like Beau’s analysis but I believe he is wrong on this one. Because of the projected path, what has happened along that path in the last six months, and the fact it was Texas. The declaration should have been sent on the 6th or 7th or, at the absolute latest, at landfall, when the strength would have been known. The Lt. Governor, may he rot in hell, knew it would be bad by the 6th. Even if Beryl unexpectedly weakened to a tropical storm it would be bad.

The projected and actual path of Beryl carved right through a part of Texas that had experienced extreme flooding a few months ago, in May. You can read about how catastrophic it was Here

There are still a lot of people who haven’t recovered from the flooding in May, lots of people still displaced, and many state resources were tapped out because of that flooding. The electrical infrastructure was even more fragile than usual and the gods-be-damned heat everyone knew was coming after Beryl left is killing heat.

So yeah. A day doesn’t sound like a big deal. But Texas , GOP controlled Texas, really should have sent it several days earlier. That delay probably cost lives. Even with FEMA geared up and ready to go.

10 Likes
13 Likes
15 Likes
14 Likes

Ugh… yet ANOTHER secretive rich Christian organization!

15 Likes

β€œHey you bunch! Take a number and get in line. It starts here and goes around the block.”

12 Likes

This is…unbelievable. I think I’m gonna be ill.

In exchange, they are β€œabsolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office,” according to the IRS.

11 Likes

13 Likes

This makes me wonder if there’s a β€œGo Fash, Lose Cash” list of companies like Coors.

:thinking:

13 Likes

14 Likes

No doubt in between more breathless segments on how Democrats are scrambling to find a replacement for Biden.

:weary:

7 Likes

Joy certainly didn’t. I don’t think Rachel did either- but not sure.

6 Likes

Guess I’ve already been boycotting them for…forever!

9 Likes