Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

Of course not, that’s Trump’s job.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Guy takes out 4 pounds of rotting ground beef out of his fridge and instead of throwing it in the garbage, he throws it on his front porch.

That same guy one week later: β€œHuh, why do I have all of these flies hanging around my house lately?”

14 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

8 Likes

The Grauniad, today:

12 Likes

20 Likes

TL;DR:

21 Likes

22 Likes

Return sex to it’s true purpose? Maybe she needs to look at all the places in the animal kingdom that have recreational sex.

14 Likes
15 Likes

Tell me that someone has never had healthy, pleasurable sexual encounters without telling me…

20 Likes

β€œAnd then [they’re] gonna play the intolerant Christian card, and [they’re] gonna kind of get all those homophobes exposed; the racists on Trump and the homophobe Christians with [Buttigieg]. I mean, that’s how the devil works.”

Gotta say I’m with the devil on this one.

20 Likes

Right?
Dead Boys Dont Threaten Me With A Good Time GIF by NETFLIX

15 Likes

so?..
butt seks?
:thinking:
:grin:

7 Likes
12 Likes

It looks like even the MAGA Republicans in that poll are just as likely to hate it as love it if they know about it. And the non-MAGA conservatives like it even less than the β€œindependents.”
So yay for fascists stubbornly steering themselves into the rocks! Guess they got too comfortable saying the quiet bits out loud.

8 Likes

They always do. The only limiting factor is how much power do they amass before the restraint breaks? This time, they amassed a hell of a lot. Way too much. Past time to put them back in their hidey holes.

12 Likes
2 Likes

It’s pretty safe to say that conservatives are going to have a Pripyat level meltdown over this

18 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

20 Likes