Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

12 Likes

โ€œMy mommy Black, my daddy Blackโ€ฆโ€ Good Lord, he even does the โ€œYou know they canโ€™t speak Englishโ€ thing. What an arrogant asshole.

18 Likes

Another tell; most actual Black folks donโ€™t feel any need to express that โ€œthey will always be Blackโ€ as that kind of goes without saying.

18 Likes

:rage:

Weirdly, I just tuned into WABE, and they are playing this story right nowโ€ฆ :thinking:

12 Likes

That may be unlikely, given that mom is one of the plaintiffs. :rage:

6 Likes

This is the think-tank pushing these bills aimed at ending housing first policiesโ€ฆ

It seems to have ties to Thiel via Palantirโ€ฆ

13 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/22/ohio-republican-language-vance-00170519

Ohio Republican regrets โ€˜civil warโ€™ comment at Vance rally

State Sen. George Lang said he and others need to be more careful with their language.

โ€œWe need to remember, that even in these days, there are still some parts that shouldnโ€™t be said out-loud.โ€ /s

13 Likes

Ah, so yet another verbal fuck up.

Sheesh, these far-righties really can be very schtoopid!

8 Likes

Sour more rapidly Americans!

19 Likes

Iโ€™m sorry, I forgot the /s marker required in these dumb dark days.

6 Likes

Sour faster

4 Likes

Oh, no prob, I somehow thought that was an actual quotation.

Keep Going Season 2 GIF by PBS

:+1:

8 Likes

He didnโ€™t say it out-loud, but Iโ€™m sure he was thinking it.

6 Likes

Whiny conservative activist investor took his ball and went home :rofl:

11 Likes

Definitely virtual with all hands on deck. 90 minutes to depose a 7 year old by opposing council is cruel. If he was going to order this, he needed protections in place. Not sure what can be done in Florida but he could have required the deposition be done in front of another judge or ordered the opposing attorneys submit questions in writing to the kidโ€™s attorneys for them to read to the child.
Depositions of adults can be rough enough.

8 Likes

Souring like a fine milk left on the counter during a heat wave.

4 Likes

โ€œMeltingโ€ works in this case too. Maybe even better?

melting

5 Likes
14 Likes

From the first paragraph of that article:

This year, Georgia state lawmakers put $1 million toward a new type of program to reduce homelessness.

New? Thatโ€™s not new. Thatโ€™s old. Thatโ€™s the type of program that existed before housing first policies. They literally donโ€™t work. We know they donโ€™t work because thatโ€™s what used to be the norm. Thereโ€™s nothing new about that. Jesus Christ, I canโ€™t with these fucking assholes. They just want to be mean to people.

18 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4788663-andy-ogles-impeachment-articles-kamala-harris/

:roll_eyes:

7 Likes