Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

Joe Arpaio still hasnโ€™t made peace with his own demise

If you thought it was hot in one of Arpaioโ€™s infamous prison work camps just wait until you see where heโ€™s headed next.

13 Likes

Heโ€™s still alive???

15 Likes

At the last minute, Trump pardoned him.

8 Likes

From dying off???

/s

20 Likes

oh, shite!
i just blew my happy hour beverage out my nose!
thanks for that, that was worthy of a comedic spit-take! :rofl:

@Brainspore , having been a guest at sheriff jokeโ€™s Tent City Grand Hotel (*), i do hope his future home is, karmically, just as warm or a bit hotter, yet.
( *) a story for another time. suffice it to say, the indiscretions of a rebelious youth may have been a factor.
thatโ€™s all I have to say about that

14 Likes

Project 2025 has been such a PR disaster for the Republicans that even the Heritage Foundation is throwing their guy under the bus over it.

15 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Alsoโ€ฆ

Us normal people wonโ€™t let it happenโ€ฆ

20 Likes

Vance is an admirer and follower of several theorists who are described as skeptics of liberal democracy and as โ€œpost-democraticโ€ thinkers and intellectuals. So I decided to read some of their intellectual thoughts.

As skeptics and critics of liberal democracy, what is it that they want to see liberal democracy replaced with? Whatโ€™s their innovative big new idea?

The short answer is they donโ€™t have one. They want to see liberal democracy replaced with what came before it.

Thatโ€™s a problem because everybody hated what came before it. Everybody.

14 Likes

17 Likes

Point and laugh at the weird Nazi wannabe!

16 Likes
14 Likes

Well, Muskโ€™s efforts to turn twitter into a haven for free speech have really been fruitful./s

Bored The Office GIF

16 Likes

But whatโ€™s in his heart of heartsโ€ฆ we NEED to know who he REALLY isโ€ฆ /s

12 Likes

i think the proper response is โ€œf#@k your feelings, musk.โ€ or so iโ€™m told.

12 Likes

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere here yet:

Thanks for all your valuable input, Beau!

14 Likes

Amazon Prime Video GIF by The Man in the High Castle

11 Likes

Itโ€™s fake. Folks on twitter held their nose and checked if it was real (and yet folks will yell at me for posting actual tweets instead of posting screenshots that could be easily fakedโ€ฆ)

6 Likes

So post a screenshot and a link. Donโ€™t give onebox traffic.

13 Likes

Will do

10 Likes

Thatโ€™s kind of a pity. Elon saying that would give use of the word by Dems even more power.

8 Likes