Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

1. It ain’t broken.
  2. I am totally not interested in his “solution” for fixing anything.
  3. I imagine that by “cryptic” the real meaning is “it’s buried on page 361 of the Project 2025 playbook and it took us ages to read that far” if indeed Michael Luciano had to read the darn thing.
  4. Absolutely chilling, and with a mighty array of billionaires to back his threat.

Propose Hell To The No GIF by ABC Network

13 Likes
6 Likes
11 Likes

My gut response to that headline:

“That’s it?”

7 Likes

T**** killed the rest of the 2 million excess deaths.

7 Likes
7 Likes

Something, something, Leonard Zelig?

(I know, I know…)

3 Likes

Project 2025? But wait, there’s more!

11 Likes

He’s updated his classic post to bring Vance into it, but the overall truth is as true as it ever was:

9 Likes

Democratic Gov. Tony Evers was free to spend most of that money as he pleased, directing most of it toward small businesses and economic development, angering Republicans who argued the Legislature should have oversight.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2024-07-28/wisconsin-republicans-ask-voters-to-take-away-governors-power-to-spend-federal-money

10 Likes

‘Burn Monkey Testicle’ Scandal: Trump’s VP Candidate JD Vance Accused Of Funding Animal Cruelty

7 Likes

Dunkin employees did their homework and knew what these folks are all about

https://www.politicalflare.com/2024/07/trump-rally-goers-stranded-after-their-cars-get-towed-from-dunkin-parking-lot/

And the employees at the eatery, perhaps understanding that Trump supporters can be violent, locked the doors to keep the unhappy rallygoers out. This resulted in police being called to the scene by attendees, but all the cops were able to do was to drive people to the towing yard to pay for the release of their vehicles.

15 Likes

Sadly, it’s not a story about rug-burn from the couch.

3 Likes

The entitlement and dumbassery of their cult leader is clearly contagious.

Laws apply to you too, ya dull fuckheads!

Even if the Dunkin manager did tell non-customers that they could park in their lot, (which I highly doubt) the clearly posted signs about unauthorized vehicles being towed makes this a non-story…

12 Likes

“The fascists depend on fear,” as Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz put it over the weekend. “The fascists depend on us going back. But we are not afraid of weird people. We’re a little bit creeped out, but we are not afraid.”

Republicans are out of step with a clear majority of Americans. They are, bluntly, the party of mobs yelling at school board meetings about books and teachers making kids gay; they are the party that has three times now nominated a demagogue from a reality TV show to lead the country — and Democrats, representing more than half the country on everything from abortion to LGBTQ+ rights to whether poor children should be fed, are finally pointing out how bizarre it all is.

That it’s working is evident in how openly Republicans hate it, the party that runs against every resident of a big city and wanted to toss out 81 million votes so a reality star could own the libs and be king — which dismisses the Democratic candidate as a “DEI hire” — now decrying Democrats’ nasty lack of decorum.

“Being obsessed with repressing women is goofy. Trying to watch what LGBTQ+ people do all the time is abnormal. Punishing people who don’t have biological offspring is creepy,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote on the social platform X.

“It’s an incel platform, dude. It’s SUPER weird. And people need to know,” she continued.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/07/29/democrats-call-republicans-weird/

Trump is weird, too, and that’s increasingly clear. Since last fall, at campaign rallies he has been regularly telling that nonsensical story about a boat, a battery and a shark. When it was pointed out that the whole thing makes no sense and critics laughed at Trump’s ignorance of basic physics, he insisted on his self-proclaimed infallibility. It’s “actually not crazy” and “sort of a smart story,” he told one crowd. Not in this universe, though.

Trump also can’t stop talking about “the late, great Hannibal Lecter,” a reference to the fictional cannibal serial killer portrayed by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film “The Silence of the Lambs.” It’s unclear where “late, great” comes from, since the character does not die in the movie and Hopkins is very much alive. Trump even repeated his Lecter riff during his 92-minute acceptance rant at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee. No one knows why.

15 Likes

21 Likes

“And doesn’t he look old and tired?”

18 Likes
14 Likes

Using shoddy AI to spam-flood voter challenges.

8 Likes
12 Likes