Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor-Green reportedly "separated" at GOP event to prevent them coming to blows

Does any of that matter when they’re both carrying guns?

4 Likes

Yep.

trainspotting GIF by MIRAMAX

7 Likes

My money would be on the wiry type to be just that little bit faster that matters.

3 Likes

I just finally watched the video and…OMG, is that how you’re supposed to do it? That looks so so so bad for your spine. :grimacing:

3 Likes

They should both be forced to register their stupidity as a weapon.

7 Likes

Unfortunately they’re not eligible for concealed carry. It’s written all over their faces, and body language. No concealment possible.

10 Likes

Some parts of her may get exercised but her intellect could definitely benefit from some rigorous workout:

7 Likes

“You are harassing me!”

WTF? That has been her modus operandi for several years…following David Hogg around, poking her nose into mail slots in the Capitol, etc…

11 Likes

With apologies to Jim Stafford:

… Forty shots rang out
Forty people fell
Boebert and the Taylor-Green missed each other
But they shot that town to hell…

3 Likes

Think an incident like that would get the GOP to budge even an inch on gun control?

Yeah, me neither.

2 Likes

“Clearly, this tragedy could have been prevented if there were more guns involved.”

5 Likes

“Biden staged the whole thing as an excuse to take away guns so he can throw all the real Americans in gender camps.” :frowning_face:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.