Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor-Green reportedly "separated" at GOP event to prevent them coming to blows

Hopefully, they would simultaneously reach for their holsters, yelling “STAND YOUR GROUND!!!”

4 Likes

Another lawmaker had to “step in and intervene”…

Did they, did they though?

23 Likes

Drama, drama, drama. Pretty much on brand for these two, who seem to live in that part of reality where life is all about creating as much drama as possible and being insanely jealous of anyone else getting attention.

14 Likes

“MTG is a crossfit freak and would break Boebert’s neck like a twig before anyone realized what was happening.”

Works for me.

4 Likes

It’s a great video loop - a little attention to the audio and it would be really convincing.

2 Likes

I’ll redo it! I spent 99% of the time getting the video loop perfect and 1% of the time not getting the sound loop perfect.

13 Likes

It’s a unfortunate fact that a street confrontation here in the U.K. can end tragically after a single punch to the face, sending the victim to the ground, with their head hitting the pavement or kerb, either dying or permanently brain-injured as a result.
Or else it’s local street gangs knifing some other poor kid unfortunate enough to live in a rival gang’s territory.
Guns are very rarely used.

As regards these two vile excuses for humans, I’d post a gif of the face-slapping bit in New Order’s Blue Monday video, except I can’t find one.
I’ll just have be satisfied with running it in my mind, with their faces superimposed onto the video characters.

2 Likes

Sometimes they can hold on for a few months or so.

9 Likes

Hearing the two shots other GQP attendees draw their weapons and fire at the sounds of the shots, leading others to draw their weapons …

6 Likes

I look forward to seeing it with more convincing audio! (maybe just replace the existing audio with music from A Strange Loop (A Strange Loop: Tiny Desk (Home) Concert - YouTube), with spoken word from I Am A Strange Loop (I Am a Strange Loop - Wikipedia)

1 Like

two men enter one man leaves snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

“Boebert wants to be a GOP It Girl and has dialed back her associations with QAnon, Proud
Boys, etc., whereas MTG grows ever more feral.”

So, Lawful Evil vs. Chaotic Evil?

11 Likes

Crossfit makes you stronger than not doing crossfit. Being stronger can help you win fights. So, while doing crossfit is far from a guarantee you’ll win a fight, it helps to some degree.

1 Like

Seems like we agree.

1 Like

Good thing, otherwise we’d have to settle our differences with a crossfit contest.

3 Likes

Kaiju-ish space lasers.

7 Likes

Watching this dense woman do pull ups, it puts a naughty little thing in my head of her hand slipping and her head hits the bar of the set of bar bells behind her,

3 Likes

Sounds like a best case scenario to me.
Especially if there are no survivors.

Neutral Evil vs. Chaotic Evil, if anything.
Damned if either of 'em are lawful, & Neutrals are pretty much self-serving.

Maybe that already happened. It would explain a lot.

Who’s the better shot?

I’m glad my mouth wasn’t full when I read this.
:rofl:

4 Likes

That’s not a given. Short, wiry types usually move fast and can be quite a handful. And some of them don’t have an off switch and just keep going.

3 Likes

Lawful Evil is Mitch McConnell

8 Likes