Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor-Green reportedly "separated" at GOP event to prevent them coming to blows

I think we are all living that in real time.

13 Likes

i get visions of a catfight similar to what you would see in the tv show Dallas. let them have at it.

2 Likes

GIF by Giphy QA

35 Likes

15 Likes

I’m unfamiliar with this adjective. I assume it means “psychotically disagreeable”?

10 Likes

snicker…

10 Likes

I skimmed through the video with the sound muted - guilty as charged. Still, zero total pull ups.

15 Likes

Which one drew first?

Wild West Vintage GIF by Buyout Footage

8 Likes

Tonight on Capital Housewives see the referee from from Celebrity Death Match say: “GET IT ON!”

8 Likes
6 Likes

Go for your cat!

ezgif.com-gif-maker00c6646bff76244ef29db567152ef5d1

7 Likes

Don’t one or both of these “ladies” have a concealed carry permit? Duck and cover and let them express their feelings.

5 Likes

7 Likes

confused penguin GIF

fall fighting GIF

Penguin Bap GIF

13 Likes

Reboot Celebrity Boxing?

3 Likes

russia has certainly tried all three, proving maybe that preparation, competency, and having friends who will back you up are possibly more important

11 Likes

CrossFit doesn’t make one a good fighter any more than raking leaves makes one a good arborist. One is not meant to be training for the other.

2 Likes

“The loser of a knife fight dies. The winner dies an hour later.”

28 Likes

And a fanatical devotion to the Pope.

28 Likes

‘MTG is a crossfit freak and would break Boebert’s neck like a twig before anyone realized what was happening.’

Surely a CrossFit freak like Madge Trailer Queen would lose her striking advantage by the necessity of telling Boebert that she ‘does CrossFit’?

5 Likes