Lauren Boebert confirms that her son’s pregnant girlfriend is over 14 years old

Thinking this year’s Xmas card will have a baby holding a gun of like namesake.

9 Likes

Sigh. The number for Garfield County (where Boebert et al are from) In Rifle, Co is:

(970) 625-5282 if you suspect child abuse or neglect, call 1-844-CO4-kids. I sense these numbers may come in handy someday. Please don’t prank them. If you know someone who needs help though here’s a safe place to start.

13 Likes

“She’s very matoor for her age,” is not something we want to hear from members of Congress in any context.

24 Likes

She’s just rounding upwards.

16 Likes

And their continuing ploy to project liberals as the pedos.

17 Likes

I suspect that Boebert’s first words to her son about this were along the lines of “How the hell could you do this to me?”

20 Likes

Then there is also the potential financial ruin, being part of a family where future employment is less than solid because…stupid. Or maybe splitting from the son and having to raise a child on her own. :man_shrugging:

Then there is the potential financial effect of perhaps having to raise kids on her own, which definitely puts an anchor on single mothers when it comes to furthering their education.

22 Likes

In other news, it seems that in Colorado an eight-year-old can legally have sex with a five-year-old. WTAF?

7 Likes

And big-city teens can get to them without a driver’s licence and the keys to the pickup.

18 Likes

I just did the math and realized that if this unfortunate child follows in their parents’ and grandparents’ footsteps then Lauren could be a great-grandmother by age 50. Yuck.

19 Likes

Do you want Idiocracy? Because that’s how you get Idiocracy.

18 Likes

She didn’t expect the leopards to eat her face.

16 Likes

Aaron Ruger 15 Boebert has a stupid ring to it.

9 Likes

Jesus Guns Babies!

3 Likes

Yes, she is over 14 NOW, but was the CHILD over 14 years old when Bobo’s 17 year old son got her pregnant?

2 Likes

I generally find that reading the thread before commenting is a good idea.

5 Likes

Doubtless Boebert will begin calling for the age of consent to be changed to something a little more biblical, or to have the law not apply to child brides.

sadly, probably not /s

11 Likes

I feel like I’m on repeat, but a toddler with a gun could have prevented this.

9 Likes

Boebert has plenty of guns and it didn’t stop it.

2 Likes

It’s a lack of toddlers, then.

3 Likes