Lauren Boebert "demands" Biden be impeached with "up-and-down" vote after her poll numbers slip (video)

Originally published at: Lauren Boebert "demands" Biden be impeached with "up-and-down" vote after her poll numbers slip (video) | Boing Boing

8 Likes

An up and down on the House floor? Doesn’t she know C-Span is watching?

12 Likes

Braindead Boebert is a bag of hot air, a box of farts: contributing nothing to civil society.

19 Likes

Never mind that pesky consitutionnu and congressional rules

10 Likes

Have those sorts of things ever mattered to the fascists? Yeah, I thought not.

14 Likes

Ah, I think she’s referring to the notorious ‘pogo vote’.

11 Likes

My, she certainly is in a big hurry to make Kamala Harris the President.

23 Likes

Nuh-uh! The person who demanded the vote gets the job! She demanded the vote, so she gets to be prezident! It’s in the rules! In green crayon even!

17 Likes

Indeed.

13 Likes

it’s been a while since we’ve seen a post about bobo. good to see she is as stupid as ever.

3 Likes

Oh Bobo, take yourself and your pedo husband and fuck the right off.

9 Likes

You know what? Do it. Have the vote. Let’s see what she says when that vote inevitably fails. If just 5 Republicans vote no, and I’m pretty sure at least 5 would vote no, it would fail.

She filed for divorce recently, so he’s already out of the picture. I’m all for her leaving too, though.

11 Likes

True that. Until one of their own is caught doing something shitty.

2 Likes

I used to think she was at least a tiny bit smarter than a bag of hair, but apparently that was too generous an appraisal.

6 Likes

Hey, hey, don’t disparage a box of rocks like that.

I am curious what she will do when she eventually loses he house seat. There are so many former Representatives out there. My guess is she goes into real estate.

6 Likes
3 Likes

In this (and a few other things) she is not smarter than a 5th grader, as I’m pretty sure the basics of the Constitution and how government works is taught in or before 5th grade as part of social studies classes.

Perhaps someone else in Congress should show her the School House Rock episode showing the Three Ring Government. Maybe then she’d act more like a member of Congress and less like a clown.

5 Likes

I’m leaning toward her launching a line of supplements and trying to host a NewsMax show.

7 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

I understand she has some food service experience.

2 Likes