Lauren Boebert denies affair with country singer

Originally published at: Lauren Boebert denies affair with country singer | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

23 Likes

Just a reminder that Cassidy Hutchinson, former assistant to Mark Meadows (former White House Chief of Staff), testified that Lauren Boebert was involved in the planning of J6 activities.

33 Likes

‘I am holding out for a Boebert/Bieber union.’

I’m holding out for a Boebert/MTG remake of ‘Thelma and Louise’ - all of it.

12 Likes

Yeah… If her home life blows up in her face and sabotages her toxic career then that’s great but otherwise I don’t care about her marriage.

I would definitely rather her face meaningful consequences for joining the coup.

It is so often demonstrated though that the straight people who like to see their homes and families as exemplars of Christian households… Have some of the most fucked up love lives.

21 Likes

That’s a great title for a daytime soap.

19 Likes

the somewhat-too-likely pairing which causes my gorge to rise remains

addendum(dum) in revulsion:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Buys Kevin McCarthy’s Used Chapstick at Auction
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA)—who has forged closer ties with Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) since his ascension to speaker of the House—will now pay $100,000 for his used chapstick. Politico reporter Olivia Beavers reported that Greene bid on McCarthy’s chapstick (cherry flavored, in case you were wondering) at a fundraising auction during a GOP conference on Tuesday.

6 Likes

“Pull my finger.”

6 Likes

I don’t care who Boebert screws, so long as it isn’t the rest of us.

17 Likes

‘He’s not my type’

4 Likes

‘The Lustin Bieberts’

5 Likes

…where they leave with another’s keys.

5 Likes

I was once told an old Polish proverb: NOT MY CIRCUS. NOT MY MONKEYS. It fits!

7 Likes

I can’t even begin to imagine how this is pronounced in American English

8 Likes

You asking if they feucht?

12 Likes

I am holding out for a Boebert/Bieber union. The merged name would be too awesome.

BieBo? BoBie? Bibbidy Bobbidy?

4 Likes

Lawyers, huh? Now I want to sell T-shirts w/ Bo-bo’s picture on them w/ the caption “Get Feucht!” on it.

9 Likes

(sorry, but not really)

4 Likes

Little BoBieb lost their sheep.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant