Lawyer Lin Wood fires up Qnuts, tells them to "go to war" after anti-vaxxer dies of Covid in hospital

Pharma companies, love them or hate them, are really effective at chasing down new ways to use their products to maximize extracted value. Starting in early 2020, they basically took the kitchen sink approach and looked at any- and everything in their cupboards as potential treatments. They would not leave billions of dollars on the table by not exploring, especially with so much govt funding floating around to offset development costs. If ivermectin worked, then Merck would be all over it. If HCQ worked, then there would be a race to get regulatory exclusivity for a new indication. If not enough treatments are emerging, it is not for lack of effort.

18 Likes

Jesus Christ, he’s going to get a doctor or nurse killed. I wouldn’t have blamed the doctors if they had discharged the seriously ill patient into the care of this “doctor” who was going to give her de-wormer, even knowing she would die. It seems perfectly reasonable for workers at that hospital to think about preserving their own lives at the expense of those who are hell-bent on destroying themselves.

9 Likes

So would it have rid her of Lin Wood?

9 Likes

If you fed him enough of it - yes.

5 Likes

Well, I am a jelly doughnut.

2 Likes

But is it black on the right side, white on the left, or black on the left, white on the right?

12 Likes

He was perfectly understandable and grammatically correct for a German speaking audience. Believing he said he was a jelly donut is akin to believing everyone in the 15th century believed the earth was flat except Columbus.

14 Likes

Yes but that is not as fun.

3 Likes

You know, I have very little hope right now. I would really love it if I can at the very least correct historical inaccuracies, but apparently, I can’t even have that.

16 Likes

Well, if it helps, you’ve completely changed that little anecdote for me :smiley:

5 Likes

What seems to be happening in Canada (we are in the midst of a Federal election) is these protestors are eroding support for the traditional Conservative party. The far right party run by Maxime Bernier is gaining support, as are the centrist parties. It may be the truly right wing people go to Bernier while those who support Conservatives for fiscal policy are going to Liberal or NDP. Also an issue is the Conservative leader said a couple days ago he would leave abortion policy up to provinces. These protests may be orchestrated by or supported by Bernier’s party as well…someone I know received a FB msg purporting to be from them looking for boots at one of these rallies.

3 Likes

There was a list of the hospitals they were set to protest at, thankfully, the local hospital wasn’t on the list. It’s truly humbling to realize this sort of crap is all over Canada too.

1 Like

you do have to wonder if they were in on it from the beginning. to me, it sounds like false flag infections. since covid isn’t real, what did they even go to the hospital for?

unless… maybe obama used his jade helm of invisibility to sneak into their house at night and carry them out the window. yeah… okay, this all makes sense now…

1 Like

This is so true. The People’s Party of Canada seems to be gaining ground here, which isn’t super surprising. Bernier worked this area pretty hard (in defiance of the rules, no less) to gain supporters over the last year or so. Now they’re out protesting vaccines (at least they are in my little town) and putting up signs that position them as the only party with Canada’s interests in mind.

There’s also the new Maverick party out of Alberta, which is taking a cue from the Bloc Quebecois and pushing a separatist agenda for Western Canada. It’s pretty interesting to see the way the traditional Conservative party is losing support to these more extreme groups (interesting, but frankly terrifying).

7 Likes

yay! you are one of us now! :birthday: :zombie:

5 Likes

The situation on the left of centre, more or less; people who would be more or less content with either the Liberals or the NDP end up with neither .

1 Like

I happened to drive by one of the protests. There were more media than protesters.

5 Likes

That’s good at least.

Sufganiyot are a Jewish treat, traditionally eaten during Hanukkah.

5 Likes

Book recommendation - Mike Rothschild’s ‘The Storm is Upon Us’ is a superb and terrifying read about how the QAnon nutters got going and developed with the willing connivance of the Republican Party and social media companies.

It’s hard to see how many of these cultists are ever going to be brought round to reality - and they are not going to stop.

5 Likes