Leading DNS experts say they've found a secret dedicated link between Trump and a giant Russian bank

Are you seriously suggesting that NATO is not engaging in equivalent attacks on Russia? We already know about the attacks on Iran’s centrifuges. My own default assumption is that they are all at it, and as the US has far more resources, they are probably at it more than the Russians. The Russian economy is only about the size of a large EU country.

…­ ­

4 Likes

But daaaad, he’s hitting me back!

3 Likes

Please note my use of the word “equivalent”. It has a meaning.

You appear to be suggesting that the “Kremlin” should not respond to US/NATO. Did you mean that? I am sure it is unintentional but there seems to be to be an element of American exceptionalism in your viewpoint. Currently I’m afraid my view of the whole NATO/Russian federation thing is best summarised by Mercutio in Romeo & Juliet, Act 3 Scene 1: “A plague o’ both your houses.”

1 Like

I haven’t said that or even anything loosely like that, not is there any reasonable way to imply that from my words. What an appropriate response might be is an interesting question, but certainly the Kremlin’s current behavior is anything but appropriate. The US has certainly been engaging in ongoing cyber-attacks against Russia, and I don’t fault Russia for doing the same. It’s the attack on US elections that’s a concern. Russia doesn’t have anything resembling a free/democratic election, and the US certainly has not attacked Russia using the data they’re gathered in some equivalent way.

When the US/NATO meddled in Ukraine’s election, Russia invaded and annexed part of the country. I suppose since Russia’s meddling in US elections NATO/the US should invade and annex part of Russia so we could maintain equivalence and you wouldn’t find anything objectionable there since it’s equivalent, though I’m guessing you would object to NATO invading and annexing part of Russia (as would I).

FFS, that’s what I’ve been saying.

1 Like

Not to mention the fake airfields, plywood tanks, and so on.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.