Leaked list of "Oath Keepers" militia members includes police chiefs, politicians, and serving military

I mean we had one as President of the United States and it was all we could do to remove him…

12 Likes

This seems more like a Jim-Crow Membership. Fucking bigots. :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

Of course. Always do due diligence. Never drop the hammer on someone for simply being ON a list. That’s garbage.

9 Likes

I guess I’m not sure the point you’re trying to make? That because not enough was done about it before this report, that we should now ignore it?

2 Likes
27 Likes

Odds are nearly 100% that my county sheriff is on this list. He has a big ol’ Molon Labe tattoo on his forearm and loves to strut around like he’s a bad ass. :woman_facepalming:

16 Likes

Luckily for your opsec, that does not narrow it down very much.

10 Likes

Pretty much describes an archetype of a crappy lawman, doesn’t it?

11 Likes

Yeah, you know I occasionally sign up for stuff online, too.
But being a grown-ass adult I always know full well what it is I’m signing up for, so I ain’t buying one bit of this, “oh, I never received any literature/haven’t paid dues in a while”, mess.

5 Likes

hmmm… i’m guessing grady fucking judd?! hate that fucker.

5 Likes

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

Obligatory…

12 Likes

No, but I rest my case about the crappy archetype :frowning:

6 Likes

I am sure they are only social members, in for the neat uniforms and fondue nights.

“Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses”

4 Likes

Capt Renault Shocked

4 Likes

IMHO, more applicable:

“Fuck you! I won’t do what you tell me!
Fuck you! I won’t do what you tell me!”

9 Likes

Not a point, more of expressing a frustration. We’ve know these jacknuts have been around for decades, it’s just now, everyone in the media & whatnot want to hand wring & clutch pearls.

4 Likes

Yeah, that can’t be Reich. I did Nazi that coming.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.