Leaked US military photo of a UFO

1 Like

god I love blurry pictures. you’d think the airforce w/ cameras that can read newspapers from 30K feet would someday get sharp pics of a ufo.

1 Like

You need to read more about human vision and cognition with relation to pilots, because this is well studied. Pilots misreport stuff all the time. Size, speed, and distance are incredibly hard to judge in the sky. It’s a scenario for which our eyes and visual cortex are absolutely unequipped to handle and we’re really bad at seeing things properly up there.

As for “jamming weapons” or whatever, okay, anecdote is anecdote. Pilots are also human beings who get excited and misinterpret malfunctions too.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I expect it to be fairly awful. But if it’s created, I’ll watch. And obviously The Bionic Woman, too.

Ant thanks for the tip about Markie Mark’s involvement. Didn’t know it was this far in production. This Internet thing s handy for looking stuff up. I think we should keep it.

3 Likes

I’ll surely watch it too, despite the fact that I’m not a Wahlberg fan unless he’s yucking it up with Will Ferrell. But I’ll watch it and be angry it’s not what I want it to be!

As for this internet thing, I think it’s got some uses, but there’s a downside too. Did you realize people can say mean things on it? I’m concerned where that could lead.

2 Likes

In all fairness the planes that can do that usually have the cameras pointed down, towards the ground.

1 Like

Mark Wahlberg is a lot like Woody Harrelson, in that I don’t ever go out of my way to see movies with them in it, yet I still have managed to see everything they’ve done.

Say what you want, but Marky Mark has got a good work ethic.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.