LGBTQ+ & Queer Positive News

mike yard no shit GIF by The Nightly Show

Glad he’s finally on board with that basic shit…

10 Likes
11 Likes

I love Gen Zers! :two_hearts: :heart_eyes: Not just cause my baby is one, either.

11 Likes

Same. Same…

Sad Doctor Who GIF

10 Likes

Though he hasn’t taken back his “trans people are as dangerous as nuclear weapons” comment yet, so he still has a way to go.

Yeah, they’re great!

11 Likes

You would think that people wouldn’t mess with a nuclear power. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Indeed, he has not. Given what’s happening right now with some governments going after trans people, you’d think he’d embrace a human rights position in the way he has with other issues.

You Got It Agree GIF

11 Likes
10 Likes

Time to get the popcorn, the right wing outrage is going to be impressively ridiculous and stupid

13 Likes

I mean- trans people in music videos goes back decades.

And I don’t mean only the expected artists.

14 Likes

Wait… what? Do you mean the model in the video is trans? I had no idea… TIL!

11 Likes

There were trans women in some of his other videos too.

Tula was also a “Bond Girl”.

11 Likes

Wow! I had no clue…

10 Likes

“She appeared in the 1981 James Bond film For Your Eyes Only. Following her appearance in the film, she was outed as transgender by British tabloid News of the World . In 1991, she became the first trans woman to pose for Playboy .[3] Cossey has since then fought for her right to legally marry and be legally recognised as a woman.“

17 Likes

Ah! Thanks!

11 Likes
9 Likes

That’s a shame.

10 Likes

It more and more seems to me that “something weird is going on” was once upon a time “good news, folks!”.

3 Likes

We got on Top of the Pops too!

ETA:
Lanah P was also the waiter on Eat The Rich

6 Likes

International Chrysis was in the Van Hallen Pretty Woman music video. She was a protege and paramour of Dali and in the movie Q&A with Nick Nolte & Timothy Hutton. She of course, got murdered in the film.

Though the most appealing couple was probably Romy Haag and David Bowie.

And Marie France had several albums of her own. Along with relationships with David Bowie and Marc Almond.

13 Likes