LGBTQ+ & Queer Positive News

Just in time for Halloween!

black and white elvira GIF

13 Likes

While I couldnā€™t give a shit about Dancing with the Stars, I remember her from Dance Moms and am aware she has managed to use that fame to become an influencer of some renown. Good for her for using her platform to spread a queer-positive message.

13 Likes

Holy shit; thatā€™s awesome, good for her.

Also how does she not age???

Elvira

14 Likes

Didnā€™t we already resolve this?

10 Likes

Her pact with satan, duh!

I did get to meet her once, early 2000s. Sheā€™s lovely.

14 Likes

19 Likes

Good to see a huge majority.

16 Likes

Oh Lil Nas X, I love your sass and your dress

11 Likes

So, this is news to me. John Kent, son of Clark Kent and
Lois Lane, is bisexual. And this is causing much consternation. Among folks who ā€œdonā€™t care about superheroes live lives.ā€ Sighā€¦

15 Likes

I mean, I guess itā€™s positive. Sorta.

17 Likes

ETA:

Crown Princess Catharina-Amalia, 17, has not made any comments on the matter, and little is known of her personal life. The question arose after recently published books argued that the countryā€™s rules exclude the possibility of a same-sex royal couple.

Well, this must have been interesting for her to read about in the morning papersā€¦

15 Likes

My children never really thought that two women couldnā€™t get married so they used to have royal weddings with their dollies where both were princesses. It was a bit surprising to them when we were trying to explain the marriage referendum.

12 Likes
15 Likes
18 Likes

What a mensch!

12 Likes

The first male professional football player to come out since Justin Fashanu did over 30 years ago. May he be the first of the many who are still advised to stay in the closet by football clubs and agents.

17 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Clueless Movie Aww GIF by filmeditor

I still canā€™t believe that Cassandra Peterson is 70 years old! She looks amazing (and so does her partner!).

16 Likes

Yes, sheā€™ll claim to be the victim, but she would have done that if everyone ignored her too.

18 Likes

Aw. Sheā€™s unemployed.
Could have happened to a nicer person.

But it didnā€™t :smiley:

14 Likes