Liberal Tears Gun Oil

Continuing the discussion from Liberal Tears:

Since we had a topic about that silly picture with gun oil labeled “Liberal Tears” here a couple weeks ago, I thought I would drop this picture here. It’s a real thing now.

http://shop.tacticalshit.com/liberal-tears-gun-oil

It is pretty funny. I am sure it will sell like hotcakes.

1 Like

Yeah, I bet it will sell like crazy. I have to admit, the teared-up donkey was kind of clever.

I am praying to Arioch, Duke of Chaos that it’s extremely shitty, low-grade oil that will fuck up your gun, and thus the Cosmic Balance will be restored.

2 Likes

I’d almost be willing to bet that it’s just some other gun oil that’s already on the market, just repackaged and sold at a premium.

Hehe - now they need to make some that are bacon scented.

1 Like

Doesn’t Hoppe’s smell delicious enough for you?

Also, bacon-scented gun oil may or may not lead to a lot of people trying to drink it…

Do people spend a lot of time drinking bacon-smelling items where you are? Is that a thing?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the only reason that it’s not a thing is because there aren’t enough bacon-scented items around…

:stuck_out_tongue:

The only bacon-scented liquid I am aware of is probably hot bacon grease, which probably doesn’t lend itself well to drinking no matter how nice it smells.

I just don’t think bacon-smelling liquids is going to take off. At least I hope not. “New, BaCoke, with the real scent of hickory and mesquite!” I’d rather we went back to clear Pepsi.

1 Like

You clearly haven’t met my friends…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1129 days. New replies are no longer allowed.