Library apologizes for performer in a monkey costume with a false bottom and a fake penis attached to it

I can wholeheartedly recommend The Invisible Gorilla. Translated it into Dutch, actually.

3 Likes

We here at the Library are very sorry about this incident, and will ensure that future monkey-themed performances use only genuine bottoms and penises.

1 Like

Just going to say its the uk not America, so sex is ok and guns bad, I know many of you wont be used to that but in the EU, which the uk is till geographically part of we have no problems with naked people…

But depending on the age of the kids this guy and his multicolour monkey suit where prob not the right act for getting toddlers to read…

1 Like

How do these people survive a visit to the zoo, or even a drive through the countryside???

3 Likes

“One bull has injured his forelegs, which is why the other bull is helping him to the hospital.”

1 Like

If you think that’s terrible, you should see the guy they brought in to talk about disabilities

2 Likes

It is? I missed that part. In that case, I’m more amazed that there’s a functioning library in which to traumatise youngsters with psychedelic monkey cocks. All ours are shut apart from the main one which has been jammed into what was previously a charity shop

2 Likes

Not really, although it is technically not illegal to be naked in public in England and Wales. The cops may arrest you on other charges. Scotland has a different legal system, and you will be arrested.

We’re still part of Europe and always will be. The EU is an economic and political union which the UK has left. It’s not working out well for us.

4 Likes

Well, some people in northern germany would clearly prefer the american view. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.