Light turnout for Trump inauguration

All these fascists are bound to lose!!!

5 Likes

You sure those aren’t badgers?

1 Like

24 Likes

I have to admit that I actually LIKE that dress and hat combination.

It’s a good character design lesson: clear lines and spaces, nice volumes, symmetry, good colours, contrast between the outfit and the face. Also following a theme: flag clours and revolutionary touches. I like it. You can make an animated character of that with almost no effort*.

On the other hand the actual human being inside it may be a terrible person.

But do not criticize that dress. That dress is gorgeous!

*I had being drawing D&d characters for a straigh month, so I may be a little nuts right now.

10 Likes

That’s a lie. Apartment complexes won’t let you keep your Camaros on blocks.

2 Likes

11 Likes
2 Likes

Perhaps she’s a fan of the New England Patriots.

9 Likes

42 Likes

I hope the idiots that torched the limo get caught. Stuff like that doesn’t help.

ETA: It looks like the bus stop in the background was vandalized as well.

8 Likes

Somebody wants some trash fire photos to go with the headlines.

Not really a very good start to a presidency, is it? I wonder how Donny’s ego is doing?

11 Likes

I believe SenorSchaffer should be promoted to SenatorSchaffer.

3 Likes

So close! Too bad the handbag wasn’t brown.

1 Like

Don’t forget unabashedly racist as fuck.

7 Likes

A stunning resemblance!

Doesn’t hurt that he’s absolutely hated already coming into office.

2 Likes

Sounds familiar! Here’s a 10-year-old image of the doublewide I grew up in from '72 until late '79:

I tell you what, livin’ in a doublewide sure beats the hell out of livin’ in a singlewide.

This song may not have been written about my own trailer park, but certainly about a neighboring one.

12 Likes

Israel as exemplified by the Life of Brian’s Otto?

OTTO: . . . Time that we Jews racially purified ourselves.

BRIAN: Oh.

OTTO: He’s right you know. The new leader. We need more living room. We must move into the traditionally Jewish areas of Samaria.

BRIAN: What about the Samaritans?

OTTO: Well, we can put them in little camps. And after Samaria we must move into Jordan and create a great Jewish state that will last a thousand years.

BRIAN: Yes, I’m not sure, but I . . .

OTTO: Oh, I grow so impatient, you know. To see the Leader that has been promised our people for centuries. The Leader who will save Israel by ridding it of the scum of non-Jewish people, making it pure, no foreigners, no gypsies, no riff-raff.

one would hope that men like Otto don’t exist

7 Likes

It’s either an anarkiddie or a police agent – often hard to tell the difference, unless you check the boots.

2 Likes

“I resent this association”

8 Likes

Trump will probably still say it was one of the best turnouts ever for an inauguration. Tremendous.

7 Likes