Like a baby, Trump launches into a tirade about asking questions he doesn't like

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/30/like-a-baby-trump-launches-in.html

6 Likes

Oh, that’s just standard procedure for a day that ends with -y.

26 Likes
21 Likes

John Oliver put it perfectly…

“For once, something has come along that is more toxic than Donald Trump; and he has stage envy!”

45 Likes

7mK31

27 Likes

I’d love to see a reporter say “Answer the question you stupid fuck.”

Just once.

Ok, every day.

57 Likes

Lemme give you one example. We sent thousands of generators to New York, and they were put into a warehouse, a NewYork warehouse that hapened to be located, interestingly, in Edison New Jersey. They were given to New York and we then went to other places also giving thousands of ventilators, the people in New York never distributed the generators, we said ‘Why didn’t you distribute them?’ Now you have to understand, they have New York people working in those warehouses, they knew they had 'em, so we said, 'Why didn’t you distribute ‘em?’ I’m uhh…shh… I hope they’ve distributed 'em now, but maybe they didn’t need 'em so badly.

Such mastery of the details! So much commanding! Sure, he doesn’t know whether New York was given generators or ventilators or whether whatever they are have been distributed— the important thing is that he’s in charge and he’s doing a beautiful job! 10 out of 10!

If his Coronavirus task force was a little league team, Trump wouldn’t even rate a participation trophy.

39 Likes

Narcissists in power have one thing in common:

They never answer the question asked. The answer the question that they want to be asked.

edit: they have more than that in common … i need a new segue.

24 Likes

He is as informed and accurate as any other Fox News viewer:

“We did this thing, or maybe we didn’t. It’s the worst ever, but actually it’s totally fine. We’ll be open next week, no wait, we’ll be open next month, no wait, we’ll be open next year. The Democrats have this awful, economy-breaking plan to do a thing, but actually we’re going to do that thing instead because it’s just common sense and good for the economy. Those dummies on the left keep saying the sky is blue, but actually it’s falling.”

The target is always moving. The information is whatever sounds good right now.

22 Likes

14 Likes

I just wasted my lunch break listening to this bloviating moron.

Not only did he refuse to answer the questions asked it was very obvious he didn’t like them and accused the reporters who directly quoted him of lying.

This man will lie to anyone’s face about anything.

Someone just say “answer the fucking question!”, but they’ll never do that.

I cannot believe this man is the person running my fucking country right now someone please kick him the fuck out

27 Likes

giphy (4)

26 Likes

Traitor Trump sits on his ass watching tv and eating cheeseburgers all day, while coronavirus is roaring out of control all over the U.S. and the situation is in catastrophic need of management. But Traitor Trump is not a manager. Worse, he’s not sufficiently interested in the human carnage that he sees a need for managers. Worse still, even if he could admit for a second that he needs to find people to do this job, he lacks the fundamental intelligence to understand who those people might be.

For every hour Traitor Trump remains in the White House this week, at least one hundred more Americans will die needlessly. Next week that number might be two hundred per hour. The week after that, four hundred, and so on. Supporting this subhuman piece of filth is like supporting a drunk driver who repeatedly plows into busloads of children, but who chooses a larger vehicle every time he gets on the road. Please, someone, stop him before he kills again.

14 Likes

Not fair. That child was far more focused and coherent.

18 Likes

Where the hand drawn black marker line at the end of that chart showing it declining?

7 Likes

I can’t fucking watch that. Someone give me the Cliff Notes version cause I can’t stand to watch or listen to that bloviating sphincter.

27 Likes

Someone just say “answer the fucking question!”, but they’ll never do that.

They can’t do that.

It would be a lack of professionalism, and it would be playing right into that jack-fuck-ass-nitwit-moron-dingle-shit-waffle’s hands.

6 Likes

We could lend you Jeremy Paxman? Or Andrew Neil?

15 Likes

I had to look those two fellas up.

I don’t know how to deal with the “i’ll answer the questions that i want to hear” with my own parent.

I can’t imagine how journalists covering Trump deal with the flush of humiliation/rage/pain/anger/hurt. I just know that I couldn’t.

8 Likes

How about Jimmy Carr?

3 Likes