Like a baby, Trump launches into a tirade about asking questions he doesn't like

He’s not that much of an asshole that I’d sacrifice him over Paxman.

7 Likes

Oh, come on. It’d be fun to watch.

5 Likes

One last seal laugh…

4 Likes

I think we learned who Trump was before the election with the sexual assault confession recording.

But I like how they think being outside gives some kind of protection or safety.

Is there a betting pool yet on trump getting it before/after Easter?

ps. has anyone seen Pence in 48 hours? that’s not suspect at all

1 Like

Pence is on a 72 hour prayathon to stop Covid-19.

7 Likes

As long as he does nothing else that might actually help…

10 Likes

2a59pa

16 Likes

emmastonethankyou

16 Likes

“Linda, honey, listen…” Did he just say that!?!

I hate to see videos of kids made public, but I like to think that older “Mateo” may be impressed. I know I am.

4 Likes

Imagine being a Republican, waking up every morning not knowing what kind of demented infantile shit your Party leader is going to spew that day. Knowing that you’re going to have to make your brain believe it so you can argue with and pwn those liberals. Must be exhausting.

11 Likes

Unfortunately, the prime time news always limits their coverage to the most coherent seconds.

2 Likes

“We’re all gonna die.”

6 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

The next time that I find myself in a situation where I’m caring for a small child and in that moment, the child really - loudly, violently, embarasingly - does not enjoy whatever the reasonable limit of the moment happens to be, I’m going to use this video to remind myself what happens when little kids without limits grow up.

They say, children who don’t learn from their teachers will eventually be taught by the world…

Unfortunately, what the world teaches them isn’t always what we want them to learn.

2 Likes

Yet another reason why Trump isn’t fit to be the president. His paramount concern—far more than anything else—is saving his own bacon. To that end, he will say anything—anything—to get him out of responsibility or bad PR in that moment. It doesn’t matter what effect that will have on the future. All that matters is escaping from the bad thing right now.

That’s why everything is a moving target: What he says right now to get out of responsibility right now will change to accommodate the next crisis that Trump has to deal with in that moment.

15 Likes

He’ll be done soon, no way he can count that high.

1 Like

How atrocious to verbally abuse a black female reporter like that to try to make the story about the media and deflect from the failings of his own administration.

Why do people accept this from a leader? I am disgusted that this man has any supporters at all. I can’t wait until we slap his ass on the curb in November.

6 Likes

Trump goes on about how she used to work for the NYT and now works for “somebody else” as if changing jobs was a mark of a failed career. Well she is reporting on the white house, so she must be doing something right…

Of course Trump wouldn’t know because hasn’t actually ever had a job.

15 Likes

omg are you watching today’s “dear leader” presentation? whoa

November is going to be weird

2 Likes

You’re assuming an ability to perform critical thought.

It’s much easier to blindly believe without even bothering to evaluate/analyze. That way there aren’t any of those nagging concerns that you could possibly be wrong.

3 Likes

I would have liked your comment, but the current like number was at 45 and I just couldn’t be the one to break that. So this reply will have to serve as my “like.”

4 Likes