Like a baby, Trump launches into a tirade about asking questions he doesn't like

Close. His paramount concern, as a narcissist, is to look great and be loved and feel amazing. To be the world-class mega-super-star that he knows he is. To revel in the adoration of others that he so richly deserves. Yes, he will say anything to save his bacon – not that he really thinks his bacon is in any trouble, because how could it be? – but he’ll say anything because it gets attention and applauds and strokes his ego. The target is always moving because where his attention lands, and where he thinks he could get just a little more adoration, is also always moving.

6 Likes

I can’t bear to listen to him. How do you stand it?

3 Likes

“Scorge”… wtf is a 'scorge.

Whoopie!

This is the kind of spirit the US needs to find again. Soon.

10 Likes

“I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same,” the 70-year-old presumptive Republican nominee once told a biographer. “The temperament is not that different.”

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/young-donald-trump-military-school/2016/06/22/f0b3b164-317c-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html

5 Likes
5 Likes

I honestly don’t know how reporters like Jon Snow and Krishnan Guru-Murthy keep it together when politicians blatantly lie and dissemble like that. It would make me furious.

5 Likes

Pity my generation mostly thinks we did our share back then.

I lost classmates in Vietnam, looks like I’ll lose some more now.

1 Like

I assume that they all ate dinner together after Paxman does that gent’s shopping .

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.