Like an Irish Spring

Dove. Less harsh, still cheap.

3 Likes

The nightmare is the scent: overwhelming and reeking of chemicals.

1 Like

If that’s not an entry in UrbanDictionary, it should be.

5 Likes

pogues-shane-grin

4 Likes

I’m drinking it right now…

5 Likes

If it ain’t Irish, it’s crap!

2 Likes

Frothy and dark, just like a good Guinness.

2 Likes

Whistles are ■■■■■

1 Like

of all the reasons to kill more orangutans…

1 Like

IMO, Ivory or GTFO

Also, @jlw, I thought you were the one who gave up soap entirely? Something about your hair never being softer?

Bald folk rarely brag about their hair.

4 Likes

Apologies. It was Sean Bonner.

And @frauenfelder?

1 Like

Seeing what it is that you’ve done, there…

1 Like

It lasts all fucking year. Every fucking year.

[and yes it’s a beautiful bright sunny day in the early teens Celsius today. But you know the minute a spit of rain starts up we’ll be whining about how it never stops]

6 Likes

I know! I was so hopeful that it would tick all the “green” boxes, but it looks like it’s really difficult to weed out all the undesirable stuff. :disappointed:

1 Like

All I can think about is how the horses probably don’t get the same soap treatment.

1 Like

Unless Irish Spring left the market in the last month, you can still get it in NJ.

perhaps my grocery store just doesn’t carry the bars, i don’t know. i was sure sad not to find it, though.

I do too. It’s stupidly easy. Save up enough bacon/beef/other fat from cooking, mix with lye, and cook. Throw in some espresso grounds at the end for a little abrasive. Works great.

3 Likes

I used to tell people that it only rains twice a week. Sunday through Wednesday, then again Thursday through Saturday.

2 Likes