Li'l Don Trump and how the cookie crumbles

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/25/lil-don-trump-and-how-the-co.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH we may wonder whether Li’l Don Trump’s series of denials are truthful

10 Likes

A Narcissist’s Prayer: That didn’t happen. And if it did, it wasn’t that bad. And if it was, that’s not a big deal. And if it is, that’s not my fault. And if it was, I didn’t mean it. And if I did… You deserved it.

35 Likes

While reading this I hear Shaggy singing in the background:

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn’t me)
Saw me kissin’ on the sofa (It wasn’t me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn’t me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn’t me)

14 Likes

I’M MAKING COOKIES GREAT AGAIN!!!

6 Likes

“I never thought he’d eat MY cookies,” sobs woman who voted for the Trump Eating People’s Cookies Party.

29 Likes

I was just stealing those cookies to prove that Mr. Wilson stole cookies yesterday!

13 Likes

accurate.

6 Likes

I’d still rather vote for the Leopard Eating Faces party before I ever put a checkmark next to an R again. And this is coming from someone in MA who didn’t vote for Mitt but thought he at least had integrity and did a somewhat decent job as governor.

We as a nation have a long way to go to repair the damage done in just 3 years. And if we don’t repair it soon we probably won’t be able to.

15 Likes

Funny comic. Too bad about the Marines ad displaying over much of it.

4 Likes

It took me two frames of that comic to hear Shaggy. Glad I wasn’t the only one.

God I miss that late-90s energy.

God I miss the late 90s :cry:

9 Likes

I think America hit an epoch there. Internet and cell phones untethered us from seclusion, then an entire generation (mostly) grew up not even knowing how they worked. Just that they had to work or else someone had better come along and fix it. Go out to the rural midwest or deep south and take a simple survey: ask them if they know the difference between AND and OR. You’ll get a lot of head scratching. Or try to explain the concept of XOR.

Now get off my lawn.

Of course, from what I’ve heard a lot of boomers feel the same way about the late 60s when telephones, TVs, and cars became prolific.

4 Likes

AND and OR is obvious. OR and XOR is less so.

This waitress keeps asking if I want a soup or a salad, and I keep saying yes. What, I can only have one? She should have said soup XOR salad then…

8 Likes

Classic joke:

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary and those that don’t.

6 Likes

And those who realize this is a ternary joke.

10 Likes

When I was in college, each dorm room had its number in metal letters on the door. I was in room 1110. I took the numbers off and replaced it with 0xE (same font/size).

I don’t think my RA got the joke, but the other engineers on my floor did :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’m just gonna leave this here

I kid, because I know your pain…

5 Likes

It’s funny exhausting because it’s true!

7 Likes

McGA!

xxxx

1 Like

One thing I used to hear yelled in the house a lot when the phone would ring, that is probably never heard anymore:

I’ll get it!

2 Likes

What amazes me the most in all this (other than the Ukraine thing is far more shameful than surprising) is that Trump responds like every mobster ever – Punish the snitch, not me! – and the press overwhelming legitimatizes his response. Then again, the only wrong the press condemns is the idea of impairing capitalists’ ability to extract every penny they can at society’s expense.

3 Likes