Lil Nas X trolls evangelicals with satanic panic

Has anyone mentioned to the panickers that they contain significantly more than a drop of blood?

I mean, if that’s what they’re worried about, that might just blow them into space.

Human Blood. Frightful Stuff.

My effect is powerful! It shall make Nike and Lil Nas X 10 times more money to shoe collectors. 666 pairs at $100k per pair and we’re talking over 6 million.

3 Likes

Wrong. People were still being sent to prison over baseless charges of satanic sexual abuse well into the 1990s.

While you laugh, very real lives are being destroyed by the freaks who believe this stuff (or pretend to for political purposes).

People are literally getting killed.

An interesting theory with no basis in reality. This is an example of the means by which they whip up the angry mobs to attack our democracy.

8 Likes

And speaking of Satanic Ritual Abuse, the memory expert Elizabeth Loftus was profiled in the new yorker.

14 Likes

Elizabeth Loftus helped the defense of Bill Cosby, Jerry Sandusky, and Harvey Weinstein?
FFS, really?
I knew she was a frequent defense expert, but had only heard of cases where it sounded like she was helping people who needed it.
She’s a great psychologist. Reading her work in college was a breakthrough moment for me. By agreeing to testify for anyone who asks she is using her hard-earned reputation to spread FUD to help horrible people

2 Likes

Mine is signed by Sellaphield; the Angel of Minor Nuclear Accidents.

3 Likes

DID HE THOUGH :thinking:

1 Like

It’s the prosecution’s job to spread fear, and the defense’s job to spread doubt, and the jury’s job to deal with the resulting uncertainty.

I think she discusses the rules governing admissibility of scientific evidence in one of her books, but I don’t imagine I still have it.

1 Like

So if Lil Nas X is “evil,” and D&D is “evil,” this combo is really gonna give some people fits:

6 Likes

I bet you can run like Hell with these sneakers.

2 Likes

He said “get behind me Satan”

Or maybe that was Lil Nas X. I really can’t remember.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.