Lin Wood is mad at Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Empty Gee, Michael Flynn, and QAnon leaders are calling for bloodshed

Let them fight is fine. Unfortunately, too many of them are also targeting anyone that opposes them, including healthcare workers. I see no one really taking them, or the January 6th insurrectionists, seriously enough to prevent bloodshed.

12 Likes

Not a whole lot on this person but she enjoys oil and oil sands according to Towards Excellence Inc.

2 Likes

Super creepy documentary on UK Channel 4 last night about Q-Anon interviewing some of the leaders of the cult including Mike Flynn and Mike Lindell as well as people who have lost friends and family to the ongoing horror show:

Hopefully this is visible to everyone, apologies if there is some kind of geographic restriction:

3 Likes

Are we sure she is actually Canadian? First of all she didn’t politely ask people to leave the Kingdom of Canada, and there’s no ‘eh’.

I should feel more inclined to intervene. Maybe anesthetize the snake, and carefully extract the tail without breaking rear facing teeth, but you know… I think I’m gonna let this one eat itself.

12 Likes

Oh, and Kyle Rittenhouse is the voice of reason in all this.
What. The. Living. Fuck.

[EDIT: I wonder… If Rittenhouse were to dig in and continue his obdurate ways, how long will it take for the hive mind to turn on him? Politically, he’s already “outing” himself as [what QAnon-ists would label] a RINO, since “true” Republicans adhere to the “Stolen Election” Doctrine. How long before he’s portrayed as a deep-state Democrat false-flag “plant”?]

8 Likes

Lin Wood: “I was played.”
Well, he got one thing right, anyways. He still doesn’t understand that everyone is playing him, all the time, though.

Sounds like Lin Wood was increasingly on the outs pretty quickly when everyone else realized he believed all the batshit-crazy bullshit they were peddling. And by all of it, I mean all of it. All the conspiracy theories, all the crazy stories about things that were supposedly happening (but weren’t). It sounds like he kept getting side-tracked by wanting to address situations that didn’t exist in reality, making him not just less useful to the Trumpian causes, but an active liability. And since the others wouldn’t go along with all his delusions, that alienated him as well.

12 Likes

So I have a question. Is the snake eating its tail here because the movement is imploding, or is it starting to shatter into factions because of how large it’s been getting? Because those might have some similar symptoms but ultimately different consequences.

8 Likes

I was also suprised - I would have expected the Canadian Emperor Norton to be better than ours (who was, from all accounts, pretty great).

2 Likes

16 Likes

Fore it!!!

You know what? my money’s still on the 90 year old.

5 Likes

Reign of Terror, indeed. I keep trying to figure out who I think is Robespierre is in this group of crazies - so many candidates.

As for the Queen of Canada and others, the slippery slope of madness is pretty much just a sheer cliff at this point.

1 Like

None of them. They are more like the muscadins and incroyables.

They share a liking for beating liberals with their “constitutions”

5 Likes

This thread has taught me about the Romana Didulo, and I am pretty sure I would have been happier not knowing. I just hope that our justice system follows through with Didulo. I’m worried that it kind of falls through a gap in the law (it’s not a threat because you aren’t saying you are going to do it, it’s not inciting crime because the crime hasn’t happened; and it isn’t inciting hatred against an identifiable group because “identifiable group” has a specific legal definition that doesn’t include targeting a profession.)

But “shoot nurses, doctors and pharmacists for doing their jobs” is an unconscionable thing to say and if it isn’t illegal I hope our government closes that gap in the law.

10 Likes

As one of the people “in a not-identifiable group,” I am not terribly hopeful that anything will be done, and see just another factor in ending our medical infrastructure. And there seem precious few who are terribly worried about that, since I am sure they think it will only affect the poors.

8 Likes

It immediately reminded me of this:

(At one point, the article actually goes to “these promising young men’s futures” territory, but when I think about D Magazine’s target demographic, I can’t say I’m surprised. But overall, it’s (unfortunately) very prescient and worth a read. )

6 Likes

Hoping they’ll shed each other’s blood.

1 Like

I worry there will be a “night of the long knives” and the victor will rise out of the blood stronger and united.

If these people ever get united there may be Viet Nam style civil war that will make 1860 look like a family argument because it won’t be state to state as the two sides are fully intermingled.

Michael Flynn and Linn Wood fall out publicly. Intimate phone conversations get leaked. Patrick Byrne claims Sidney Powell tried to drunkenly seduce him. Welcome to the soap opera era of QAnon.

3 Likes