Lindsey Graham’s epic self-own: calling Republicans racist “is not going to fly with us — we're used to it by now"

Speaking of which, Graham also said that “if the Radical Left are so enthusiastic about her”, it probably means he should be against her. So: utter tribalism.

5 Likes

Given his grasp of Truth, one can safely assume that they aren’t used to it, and since they don’t consider themselves to be racists at all, it stings those few that may still have glimmers of concience.
It also stings the majority of them that don’t suffer that particular impediment, because they usually have to depend on the rational people in their electorate to win elections, & they can’t be seen as being too extreme.

Oh, I would bet on it!

I don’t think he cares, as long as it helps his Poll Numbers back home.

Unlike Voter Fraud, Election Fraud is rampant in this country…

And here’s Exhibit A…
A bit of Gerrymandering can go a long way. So can Voter Suppression, etc.
Here’s hoping Beto can depose Czar Abbott this time around.

Oh, there are multitudes of worse timelines.
I think they all suck, just to varying degrees & also depending on who and/or where you are.

He, and others of his ilk use the term ‘Radical Left’ to make their own radicalism seem ‘normal’.
Projection, as always…

It’s far past time for a Black Woman to serve on the SCOTUS, & KBJ is very well qualified.

4 Likes

And Thank God it didnt occur to a GQP President to appoint a very well qualified (and deeply biased, partisan, Conservative, FedSoc-approved) Black Woman à la Clarence Thomas to the SCOTUS. It’s been a 30 year travesty that Thomas took Thurgood Marshall’s seat.

7 Likes

Lindsey Graham said something profoundly self-aware and yet somehow managed to miss the underlying truth of his comment? I’m shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Narrator: he was not shocked.

3 Likes

“If simply thinking that a bunch of people who don’t happen to have the same skin color as I do are genetically inferior, well then, I guess I’m a racist. But what is happening to America when a man can’t express a little simple basic bigotry, without instantly being called out by all these woke social justice warriors? Back when I was growing up, we didn’t ‘cancel’ someone just because they said what was on their minds. Because we believed in free speech, and free speech means saying all the hideous and hateful things sloshing around in your brain out loud, and other people – those other people, you know who I mean – just having to sit there and take it. That’s what made America great. Not this namby-pamby equality stuff, all this having to treat other people as if they had feelings and rights and stuff. And if saying that makes me a racist, well, gosh darn, golly shucks, I guess I am. And you know what? I’m darned proud of it. Because I’d rather be racist than a ‘woke’ liberal, yes sir.”

(crowd goes wild)

3 Likes

cwaa

5 Likes

Yaaaayyyyy, I’m a BBS Commander now!

:grin:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.