Little girl mistakes discarded water heater for a robot

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/28/little-girl-mistakes-discarded.html

8 Likes

“Robot loves you too. When we kill all humans, you shall be the last to perish.”

61 Likes

This is the cutest thing I have seen in quite a while. However, I am sure the internet has on it things that are even more cute. Suggestions, anyone?

17 Likes

Omigosh that’s adorable :smiley:

40 Likes

19 Likes

Where do they live that they pickup waterheaters curbside?

11 Likes

My garbage company provides two “oversize” pick ups a year on a schedule and you can get one or two year on demand as well.

12 Likes
15 Likes

I’ve had to learn not to take it personally that my daughter’s stuffed animals, books and markers get the same “good night ai [I love] you!” that I and her mother do…

16 Likes
7 Likes

In other news today, a robot mistook the human race for an infestation of inferior life forms and sterilized the entire planet. Film at 11.

13 Likes
4 Likes

The video gets cut off just as she is about to profess her love for the manhole cover.

39 Likes

Yeah, not sure manhole love is quite as family friendly fun…

18 Likes

Boston Dynamics really needs to start sticking two large, innocent eyes on all their monstrosities if they want them to be loved.

27 Likes

Sorry, child, wobot’s heart is full of corrosion and asbestos.

21 Likes
7 Likes

She, for one, welcomes our new robot overlords.

16 Likes

She’s drunk! Sorry, Will Ferrell’s ‘Landlord’ has ruined me.

7 Likes

Humanity mistakes deadly robot invasion for discarded water heaters except for one little girl who was the Cassandra of the ensuing tragedy.

16 Likes