Little girl not entirely sure why she covered baby brother in peanut butter

[Read the post]

2 Likes

She had a step 2 in mind, she just couldnā€™t bring herself to go through with it.

15 Likes

Later on that little guy will find himself in another sticky situation, heā€™ll remember how everyone kept their cool in this one, and he will prevail!

9 Likes

Most tolerant mother of the year award right there. Wow.

15 Likes

Kind of like human spontaneous combustion.

2 Likes

I had my pair of twins do this with a 2kg bucket at about 2 y/o.
I scrub them clean, hair and all, then went back to work in the home office.
My wife came home and wondered why I had left her a mess in the kitchen, until she heard what I had cleaned up.
Nothing good comes from manic ha ha-ha ha-ha, only thing worse is silence.
Also repeated with 10kg pack of flour, a 1l jug of honey, and a big 4lb bag of Ghirardelli cocoa.

10 Likes

Is this how kids get peanut allergies?

4 Likes

Why? ā€œBecause it was funny!ā€

12 Likes

Funny as hell.
It put me in mind of this;

11 Likes

I call BS. Two kids on the kitchen table with an open jar of peanut butter? How long were they alone? Nahā€¦ Maybe a continuation of some antics. If they were on the table long enough for this: BAD MOMMY!

3 Likes

Maybe she just happened to get a glance at this one day, and it gave her ideas.

But nah, that would make too much sense.

Much as with a mountain, ā€˜because it was thereā€™.

8 Likes

Perhaps itā€™s because she also has that colorblindness thing where she thinks peanut butter is green ā€“ and she wanted a green baby brother. Heh Heh

1 Like
  1. It doesnā€™t have to take that long ā€“ mom may have been using the toilet, for instance.

2. The rest of the room looks clean, the kids look well-fed and happy, and the mother chose to video the results instead of, say, grabbing one of dadā€™s belts and whipping the crap out of the kids.

Iā€™d say instead of a ā€œbad mommyā€, sheā€™s being downright exemplary.

19 Likes

So they are old enough to be embarrassed by this now! 14 years old and your 3 year old antics go viralā€¦

7 Likes

Whatever you do will follow you through life.

Sometimes with picket signs and a loud, out-of-tune brass band.

2 Likes

More like, this is how kids DONā€™T get peanut allergies. Parents who donā€™t try to raise their kids in antiseptic bubbles, have kids that arenā€™t allergic to everything under the sun. Plus the sun.

15 Likes

Set for 350 and wait just 15 minutesā€¦

10 Likes

More like a good way to check if they have allergiesā€¦although potentially a single use method.

3 Likes

The gif is kinda creepinā€™ me out. Itā€™s like something from my nightmares.

1 Like