Liz and Richard Uihlein, billionaire Trump megadonors of Uline packaging, got COVID-19 after scoffing at risks

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/12/liz-and-richard-uihlein-billionaire-trump-megadonors-of-uline-packaging-got-covid-19-after-scoffing-at-risks.html

4 Likes

35 Likes
21 Likes

1492064848_asian-girl-smiling

29 Likes

I don’t know why the BBS links in my posts don’t work but hayyyy and i love these GIFs

27 Likes

Jesus H. Christo, slavery to ideology makes people really stupid!

13 Likes

We aim to please here at the BBS gif emporium!

iliza-shlesinger-hair-flip

22 Likes
17 Likes

It is not clear where the Uihleins might have been infected.

Probably their lungs.

30 Likes

“After these long months, I thought we’d never get it. Well, Trump got it.”

I can’t help but read that in a breathless and excited voice normally reserved by teens who get their favorite rockstar’s sweat splattered on them from stage.

I guess death cults need some sort of member initiation. The Church of Trump and the Latter Day Grifters communion involves everyone just coughing in each others mouths. :nauseated_face:

20 Likes

Have they been at the whitehouse recently?

5 Likes

I had the same thought.

“I wasn’t sure if COVID-19 was for me. But after seeing what it did for Donald Trump, I just had to learn what all the fuss was about.”

19 Likes

Reminder: they will be fine, but some of their desperate paycheck-to-paycheck employees will probably die.

23 Likes

Such charming people too.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Richard%20Uihlein

19 Likes

And we’ll wind up with a Republican elite full of Bolsonaros.

10 Likes

America’s dumbest senator Ron Johnson was also meeting with a lot of people around the time he was infected with COVID-19. Since he’s their senator, this is another possibility.

10 Likes

It’s a Badge of Honor and Solidarity for them.
They will take this to their graves.

7 Likes

Good! Tots and pears for all of these psychos.

3 Likes

It’s like slavery.

“Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.”
― Abraham Lincoln

27 Likes

I wish the media would stop soft pedalling this quote. The term he used translates as a homophobic slur (which, I guess, “sissies” began life as, but has moved past it now.) Far more accurate translation would be f*gs, pointing out what a homophobe Bolsonaro really is. Manly men would never die of covid, after all.

Edit for spelling

17 Likes