Local TV news staged a ridiculous "teen bedroom" to show where drugs could be hidden and Twitter is having a field day with it

But there is also a bra on the floor.

My conclusion is that they are growing out of their JP phase as they learn to accept that they are trans. Nearly every JP advocate I have come across has been cis male or presenting that way.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Along with the big standing floor light I’m thinking this is a set for her Only Fans page.

3 Likes

My bedroom as a teenager onward was a basement room before the development of fire safety window wells in home construction in Kansas (basement windows large enough to escape from the basement). The finishing crew failed to create a finished platform at the top of the drywall where it met the little window well, so I hung a bag within the gap from a carefully placed nail.

The house sold while I was away at college, so I’m sure somebody is going to run across my old stash someday during renovations.

7 Likes

Cool, now do the parent’s room. Is Mom hiding the xanax in her sock drawer? Where could Dad be keeping his pre-rolls?

2 Likes

Clearly bullshit. They missed the eyeglasses, which can be used to focus the sun’s rays in order to fire up your 4-foot Graffix.

4 Likes

Okay, this is a TEEN bedroom (or a crappy imitation thereof…). Can we not amp up the fucking creep factor to 1000 here… A TEEN… FFS.

8 Likes

This is 1985’s version of the War on Drugs. They didn’t even bother to update it.

1 Like

I was hoping US Route 69 had a mile marker 420, but it only goes up to 359.9 (in Denison TX). If it did, that sign would be the most stolen in recorded history.

/me starts a petition to add 60 miles to Route 69 in Texas

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.