Local TV news staged a ridiculous "teen bedroom" to show where drugs could be hidden and Twitter is having a field day with it

My first guess, in a needle. Where is goes after that, I do not know.

2 Likes

My friends smoke pot with their kids.

The family that whatever, whatever, together, whatever, and lastly, whatever.

Oh, and, is that a lint roller?

And, why won’t these fictional parents buy their fictional kid a dresser?

3 Likes

I see what you did there. Dude.

5 Likes

7 Likes

I was 21. College, the '60s, …you know.

2 Likes

Washington DOT also does ‘Mile 68.9’

4 Likes

For me, undergrad was during the late 90’s.

8 Likes

Just gonna leave this here…the MST3K version is quite funny, too. Overly-permissive/enabling parents, familial drinking, etc.

9 Likes

I had a relationship with my parents. I told them that I would never lie to them but that they shouldn’t ask questions that they don’t want to hear the answers to.

5 Likes

I live near a Weed Rd. Tired of replacing it every few years, the town put the street sign 20 feet up on a utility pole, but even those got stolen, so they reverted to painting the name of the road on the pole.

5 Likes

ZkkxDlwxRCVhLoOK_VpDtlYwN0pgeN-PL6t2CkYMwTY

3 Likes

Nah, I reject the false choice between Faux News and this blatant bungled attempt to stoke moral panic.

https://hipv.addictionisreal.org/

8 Likes

Is that stagelight at the bed part of the set? That would just raise more concern as my daughter might have an onlyfans.

7 Likes

They see me rollin’, and they hatin’.

9 Likes

That’s very educational. The bookcase alone is like a 101 course for teens, telling them all the creative ways to get high. I had no idea about inhaling alcohol. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Waaaaaaay more room in that suspended ceiling.
Not that most bedrooms come with suspended ceilings, but hey…

/s2

5 Likes

In Highschool we lived in the office portion of a big health club/restaurant and I had a dropped ceiling. To this day I don’t know if my parent found those wine coolers, or if they’re still up there and I just couldn’t find them. :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

So this is 2021’s version of Satanic Panic?

5 Likes
9 Likes

The bed is made. Means the kid may be reading Jordan Peterson. Draw your own conclusions…

3 Likes