Look at South Carolina's Attorney General spout nonsense about marijuana

notice the SCMA on those coats. That’s not a hospital logo. SCMA appears to be a sort of PAC for medical law

10 Likes

You still get a buzz??

Yup, while he’s sitting in his recliner,
chomping on a cigar
tossing back some Jack.

1 Like

From the muscle relaxant yes 12 hours of I feel good about life. Vicodin has basically never done anything for me other than make me not care enough about how much the kidney stone hurts that I can sleep which was nice.

10 Likes

It’s finally legal here in MA, though there are very few actual shops.
In just a few days, millions of sales-tax dollars were added to the coffers.
For that reason alone,
Just Get It Done

5 Likes

Probably does. 2012:

Attorney General Alan Wilson appeared before about a dozen people Tuesday with activist James O’Keefe in Columbia, who founded the Washington-based nonprofit, Project Veritas.

2 Likes

eventually it seems the feds will have to cave. probably next administration.

actually… so long as states rights aren’t being used to trample individual liberty – the system works pretty well.

too bad the gop mainly focus on the trample liberty part. :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

I was discussing something that might make this possible the other day with my girlfriend.

Has anyone ever tried turning a tunnel into a giant joint?

Get a massive quantity of weed at one end of the tunnel, presumably seized by police from a large drug bust, and seal the other end of the tunnel with heavy rubberized tarp, with hole in it. The hole is connected to one of those super fans the fire department uses, that can blow a shitload of smoke out of the way.

Get a flamethrower and light the kind at one end of the tunnel, while the fan runs. If you do it right, there should be enough suction if you completely packed the front of the tunnel to the roof to create an enormous cloud of weed at the other end. Enough to get an entire town high at the other end.

This needs to be done.

2 Likes

Toasted! They missed Toasted! Toasted to a crisp…Toasted to a crackly crunch…Toasted and roasted…

Of course they’re not real doctors. All doctors wear stethoscopes around their necks. I see it on TV all the time…

3 Likes

The test some biologists use is the drop test. If the lethal dose of a “toxin” is greater than the lethal mass of an object dropped on the test subject, don’t worry about toxicity.

6 Likes

I was going to say, this guy keeps mispronouncing “fentanyl.”

4 Likes

It a variation on hot boxing. Realistically no one would be inhaling the smoke at the top of the tunnel so a lot would go to waste.

I vaguely recall friends in high school rigging up a huge bong, some sort of pump system and a full face gas mask to do what your are aiming for, a constant dense flow of non stop smoke to the lungs. It was excessive and hurt exactly zero people.

I think the most likely, maybe plausible way for someone to actually reach actually dangerous levels of THC would be through ingesting a huge quantity of carboxilated concentrates. Concentrates might bring the volume to be consumed down to a level that could feasibly be consumed in a short enough span of time. Even then I think a person would have to work really really hard to make it do dangerous levels.

Kids are always looking for new dumb things to do (looking at you kids putting vodka in your butts). If there was a way to kill yourself with marijuana I think it would have been found by now.

2 Likes

My favorite Maureen Dowd article.

3 Likes

Old jazz cat: “Different strokes for different folks.”
Old beatnik & old hippie nod sagely.

2 Likes

For a good laugh check out the full video http://www.wistv.com/2019/01/23/watch-live-sc-ag-wilson-speak-part-coalition-opposing-legalized-marijuana/

3 Likes

Life imitates art - Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, DA’s Convention

6 Likes

Mmm-hmm.

4 Likes

Of course Rock music is dangerous, don’t you know anything? And that Rap music the kids listen to is dangerous too. They both make people want to take drugs and are a significant cause of black people wanting equality, do I have to go any further?

3 Likes

Sugar. Ban sugar. Number of death through daily sugar overdoses: in the hundred thousand +. Hidden only by bought lab coat wearing scientists that tell the American public that sugar is like glyphosate. Harmless.

With an uncorrupted, integral and just justice system, the sugar drug manufacturers would be behind bars, stitching badges that reads Sugar Kills. Also, the damage to the economy is huge. But hey, no problem with privatized profits and socialized losses, correct?

Sugar Prohibition now. And for eff’s sake, get that AG the mental health care he needs - in a psychiatric ward.

2 Likes