Look at the difference between Sean Spicer and Jen Psaki

Absolutely it is.

I concur, as he did massive damage to the country by aiding and abetting 45.

15 Likes

I hope the Biden presidency stays boring.

I hope they cause some excitement by moving decisively to the left.

22 Likes

Amen, friend! Came here to say this very thing. Here’s hoping!

5 Likes

And Sean Spicer had the unmitigated gall to complain on Twitter that he was treated differently than Jen Psaki. Like, no shit asshole, of course you got treated differently, because you behaved so differently. There’s no way he’s so completely un-self-aware that he thinks there’s any other reason.

I’m afraid the Trump administration and its insane double standards are still going to be driving me crazy for years to come.

15 Likes

Sean Spicer?

Oh yeah. . . him.

Jeebus, it’s been a long four years.

5 Likes

Is that a lime green garbage bag around his torso?

4 Likes

It has indeed been a long 132 Mooches (going by the Base 11 Mooch system).

5 Likes

The job of the SNL writers just became more difficult. They are going to have to search for a comedic slant on current events rather than simply replaying the ridiculousness of the Trump cultists.

4 Likes

No I doubt a garbage bag would hold his tummy in so well.

4 Likes

looks like he’s ready for Meringue Night at the Villages. gonna lead the conga line!
nice color, tho… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m embarrassed to admit that I only recently learned that the suit was expanding the whole show. I’m not a big Talking Heads fan and never watched the whole thing, so I just thought it was either a really bad fit or he was just being “80s weird” (which is also pretty accurate).

1 Like

come on – even the neon green muffin top?

hey look. i have the right to yell at you, lying the whole time, and you have the responsibility to treat me with respect and never call out any of my lies.

( that’s how this works, right? /s )

9 Likes

What!?! That is fucking gross! I mean, I hope she finds whatever success and happiness she’s able to muster after that horror, but I can’t imagine this came off as anything other than exploitative and diminishing of her experience. Her victim hood shouldn’t be fetishized to the degree that it defines her life, but at the same time, this seems like a very bad way to normalize it.

8 Likes

Tell me about it; it’s down right ghoulish.

6 Likes

watched that briefing with interest just to see if there would be a difference in mood. my mood, i think i mean. at no point did i feel the bile rising up. she’s off to a good start.

3 Likes

I’m also glad to see this administration being conscious of waste, and hopefully not spending money on poor attempts at deceiving the public by binding together a stack of “accomplishments” that were the equivalent of a bunch of copier misprints and chinese take-out menus.

9 Likes

Today’s Republican party in a nutshell. Except now we can also add “commit sedition” to “yell at you” in terms of accepted behaviors that necessitate a polite response.

9 Likes

I actually don’t hope for a boring presidency. I hope for a presidency that upsets the magats and ther oligarchical manipulators as much as Trump upset me.

NOTE: It doesn’t matter how benign, quiet and boring Biden is, the right wing will scream blue murder all day every day, nursing their grudges and building mountains out of molehills. I say fuck them, give them so many mountains to cry about they lose track of the molehills.

Trump did it with endless cascading bullshittery. Now Biden can do it with endless cascading ‘making things work’.

9 Likes

I don’t wanna knock a man when he’s down but he just can’t carry a dress like that. He doesn’t have the shoulders.

1 Like