Luke Skywalker's lightsaber for sale

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/11/01/luke-skywalkers-lightsaber-f.html

It would be easier to put on a shelf than Robbie.

But is it a prop… or does it actually work?

When i saw the thumbnail i thought for a second Pesco was going to link to a light saber vape. I’m kind of relieved… but also disappointed.

Personally, I’m more of a fan of the flash holder and wiper blades lightsaber from episode IV

Not me. SW fanboys have driven up the prices of 3-cell Graflex flash handles to unreasonable levels.

You’ll be added to the list :wink:

if i had +250k to spend on a lightsaber, i’d hold out for Kenobi’s… but this would be my second choice.

I’m on a lot of lists

$250,000.

Only if it held a flask of whiskey.

In case $250,000 is out of your price range, this guy sells limited runs of kits you can put together yourself for a couple orders of magnitude less: http://www.korbanth.com/sabers/

Last year I built a Force Awakens Graflex for my brother from one of his kits. The electronics and crystal chassis were separate purchases, though some of his new releases have them included.

As for me, I’ll save my duckets for Lone Star’s Schwartz Ring

Hell, this thing is so famous, it got itself a cameo in “The Accountant”. It’s in the trailer in the storage unit.

“The Luke Skywalker lightsaber seen in Christian Wolff’s Airstream Caravan, is actually an unofficial replica of the “Graflex-Flash” lightsaber produced by Parks Sabers. It is set up in the approximate configuration of the “Ranch Saber”, the only known, screen-used example, of the Luke Skywalker lightsaber to have survived the filming of Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980), that is held in the archives of Skywalker Ranch. The stand used to hold the saber, is from an officially licenced “Master Replicas” display lightsaber.”

That time when you had to build a new lightsaber because you lost the one your dad made…in a fight with your dad.

Is it wrong to be furious that Lucas turned the Sarlaac into the goddam plant from Little Shop of Horrors?

One of many unforgivable transgressions…

:laughing:

/thread

Does it include the hand? There was a hand with it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.