Lyin' Marjorie Taylor Greene claims she's never seen any violent Trump supporters (video)

Originally published at: Lyin' Marjorie Taylor Greene claims she's never seen any violent Trump supporters (video) | Boing Boing

2 Likes

MTG Facts:

1. MAGA is willing to do anything to overthrow a tyrannical government, but don’t they wouldn’t dare be violent.
  2. All Trump supporters are peaceful patriots.
  3. All violent protesters are Antifa.
  4. Any arrested protesters immediately become MAGA martyrs.
  5. No questions.
6 Likes

7 Likes

So she is the monkey in the middle?

2 Likes

Simian libelz

5 Likes
5 Likes

You’ve got to admit; Lyinn’ Marjorie Taylor Geene is one Exceptional American. /s

It used to “Lies, daman lies and statistics.” Now it’s ""Lies, daman lies and republicans.

Please, no. “Lies, damn lies, and statistics” is about telling something that is based on TRUTH, but only if you look at a very specific way, disguised by the means of presentation. Yeah, you average 50% CPU util on your box…12hr at effective zero demand, and 12hr of smash-across-the-ceiling full CPU saturation. The TRUTH is that your server is in a bad way, but statistics makes it look like you have resources…because averages mask peak/trough behavior.

I think this is more of a “Liar, Liar, pants are Republican”.

2 Likes

Yes… and throw her shit at people at the zoo.

2 Likes

Two things: It’s a quote from Sam Clemons and I have a masters in statistics.

1 Like

I know it’s Clemens…that’s why I don’t want it sullied by the republican linkage. And I’m not trying to explain stats, just that it’s a completely different form and pattern of lie when compared to Republican methodologies. In Heinlein’s writings on the many forms of lying, statistics would equate to the hardest form of Lying…telling the truth, but telling it slant. This is NOT the same type of thing, and why I instead conflated them to “Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire;” Republican lies are destructive, chaotic, prone to flare up, and (if there is any justice in the world) will eventually consume the wearer.

PS. Congrats on the masters. That takes some real perseverance; respect.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.