Macaulay Culkin to legally change his middle name to 'Macaulay Culkin'

That’s like Benoit B Mandelbrot, where the B, of course, stands for Benoit B Mandelbrot…

9 Likes

And then it got complicated.

12 Likes

No, Kujibiki Unbalance, which is entirely made of cliches, and is showing in the background of every episode of Genshiken.

2 Likes

So not Boaty McBoatface, then.

5 Likes

Macauley MacCauleykinface, perhaps.

4 Likes

Will Will Smith smith is obviously a question in sort of the same way that ‘Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo’ is a grammatically correct English sentence.
But what if Will Smith were made of metal or totally metal even, with a will of metal then you could ask

Will Metal Will Smith with his Metal Will smith Metal Will Smith.

on edit: removed extra Buffalo.

on second edit: I realized it could be Will Metal ‘Metal Will’ Will Smith smith Metal ‘Metal Will’ Will Smith.

4 Likes

“The Home Alone actor has been polling his fans on what his new middle name should be.”

Macaulay Macaulay Culkin Culkin: When your fan base has been taken over by trolls.

No. That’s so Yesterdayty McYesterdayface.

5 Likes

Catch 22’s Major Major Major Major Major Major Major Major.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Not often enough is the question asked How Much Will Smith Will Will Smith Smith if Will Smith Will Smith Will Smith.

5 Likes

2, apparently. Who knew?

2 Likes

Macaulay Recursive Culkin.

I guess that works.

2 Likes

Wait, shouldn’t that be Humbert Humbert Humbert Humbert Humbert Humbert? His middle name was Humbert.

I would say the same of you. At least Macaulay is being playful and you are being hurtful.

4 Likes

Good question, right? On the theory Mr. Culkin already had a middle name and replaced it with his first and last names, then Mr. Humbert would lose one Humbert and gain two Humberts.

3 Likes

Oooh, sneaky!!!

1 Like

Explain to this non native speaker how that works? I don’t think buffalo is a verb?

1 Like

It’s an obscure verb meaning to confuse or intimidate. I don’t know if or when it was ever common, I have only encountered it in that sentence. Also, there are parsings that make literally any number of repetitions of the word buffalo grammatically correct as a sentence.

2 Likes

Where else but on boingboing comments does one find such clever thiamine deficiency puns?

Well played, good sir/madam, well played.

1 Like