Machine burns fades into denim with lasers

Pretty sure everyone already has worn her

2 Likes

Ohh, laser burn…

7 Likes

Or, how about the pattern of my eventual demise?

1 Like

Also: satire is dead, part 99,872.

1 Like

Turin jeans for church goin’.

11 Likes

I saw this on Indigo Go…

3 Likes

Who had Satire in the 2017 dead pool? They’re gonna need a replacement.

4 Likes

Machine burns?

6 Likes

Ooh! Can I get one with a wallet with a condom ring etch. Also, a giant fake dong going down my leg etch?

I can just imagine the tasteless options for custom etching!

4 Likes

:goat: :ocean: hands!

4 Likes

I would pay good money for a portable version that let me write cuss words on the asses of people that walk three abreast on sidewalks.

7 Likes

Goat wave?

1 Like

Laser hair removal has been around for years. The laser has to be the right wavelength though and it takes several sessions.

2 Likes

sea 

2 Likes

I never would have thought to pronounce it like that

1 Like

That was intended more as humor. I think using this machine would not only remove hair, but also a couple of layers of epidermis. Maybe even leave behind a lovely odor of singed hair and flesh.

1 Like

Is there some kind of award we can give Brainspore for that? That is the best pun I’ve seen in ages! I love puns. I enter pun contests all the time. I entered 10 in Harpers’ 2015 pun contest hoping at least one would win, but no pun in ten did.

2 Likes

I recognize some of those words! I went to Catholic school so I never learned to diaphragm sentences.

1 Like

I didn’t watch the video but I assume custom patterns having nothing to do with distressing are next. Paisley, tartan, your favorite meme, etc

Chatters on the escalator I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE.

2 Likes