Skin tight, with bite: lion-mauled jeans

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/09/skin-tight-with-bite-lion-ma.html

2 Likes

I’d take organically distressed raw (okay, maybe washed once to get rid of predator drool) denim jeans over factory faded/torn jeans any day…if I were to take them at all. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

Actual lion-mauled jeans DO have a certain appeal =).

8 Likes

I’ll just don ‘normal’ jeans and claim that it was gummed by toothless lions. Done!

4 Likes

This is at least clever rather than the butt stupid pre-distrested jeans that sell for silly dollar amounts.

1 Like

when I was a youngster my mother had a pair of mountain lion distressed slacks that she got the old fashioned way; they were distressed by the cougar while Mom was still wearing them ( a ‘sorta’ tame cougar). I thought they were so cool. I wanted to take them to show and tell at school; no dice. She wouldn’t even wear them again

3 Likes

How will you explain the drool?

1 Like

So when one of them escapes their enclosure they instinctively go for the humans wearing the denim. Good idea.

1 Like

I love this. Japan does not fuck around when it comes to its collective love for denim – I’m sure these will sell out fast.

(And at first I thought this might be some more crap from the @boingboingshop so I almost didn’t read it.)

1 Like

Droll is proof of gumming.

NEXT!

1 Like

FTFY! 

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.